1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyrie Dwight

kyrie Dwight Member

No because they had enough space to team lebron and Carmelo up so they should have enough for bledsoe and monroe

2. haydenfisher342

I think it works similar with the way Houston acted with Parsons. I would assume the could give Monroe a legit offer and go into and above the cap to keep Bledsoe. Bledsoe could pull a parsons and ruin it for everyone though.

3. ApolloRLB

ApolloRLB Member

Agree on how they get both, but like when we were going to offer Bosh close to max, it required clearing some additional space. So do they currently have max space or would they need to do some salary dumps to get there?

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

5. cmoney23

cmoney23 Member

i would love to have gogi back on our squad

6. haydenfisher342

looks like Phx can do what ever they want

7. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Lol, that's so ridiculous. If Lin was such a hot commodity, the Rockets would have just traded Lin for picks, and then packaged that for Bledsoe themselves.

So delusional.

8. ApolloRLB

ApolloRLB Member

9. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

wouldnt we all?

10. NotChandlerParsons

LMAO this guy is so stupid. If it were possible to trade Lin for a pick, we would have!

11. haydenfisher342

[​IMG]

12. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

Not if it involves trading Bledsoe...

13. haydenfisher342

they looking ahead. cap flexibility. for love, durant, and company

14. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Suns can keep all both Dragic, Bledsoe while also adding Monroe and Thomas. They're in good position. They have all the leverage in a Dragic trade.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Perhaps Suns should make an offer for Monroe, if DET doesn't match, then trade Bledsoe for young/cheap players, draft picks and expiring contracts.

This way, they have Dragic and Monroe for an inside outside combo, gets assets and preserves salary flexibility for 2015.

Of course, DET likely matches and PHX is back to square 1.

16. haydenfisher342

They just need to be relevant for a couple of years, keep their flexibility, gather some assets, and they have the opportunity to be a team capable of enticing some allstars.

Personally I would keep bledsoe and have him be the PG of the future for them. Get the best possible value out of dragic. Sign some good role players and wai

17. haydenfisher342

I would sign Bledsoe before I would sign Monroe.

18. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Wrong!

Even if they keep everyone and add Monroe, they won't contend.

They are going to want picks to trade for an elite player.

19. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

That looks like the way it's gonna play out here, according to our insiders. Especially if PHX takes on our non-guaranteed contracts in that deal, then they can open the bank for Bledsoe if he indeed won't budge from 5/$80 million.

20. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

As much as I love Bledsoe, I think Goran Dragic is a better choice. Bledsoe has some funky knees and Ithink Dragic is a little healthier in that department. Plus Bledsoe would probably need an adjustment period, where as we know Dragic know's Mchale's system. In fact, he thrived under Mchale. Either one of them would make us a step closer to contenders. But I feel one is ready to contribute in our win now mode. As much as the loss of Parsons stings it is not the end of our season. Have faith Rocket fans. Morey knows it is on him right now to take us to the promise land. Add Marion to the mix as well and our team will be a team that could tear up anyone in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.