1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx: Look for Under Armour to get next NBA deal

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RV6, Mar 16, 2015.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

UA is just plain wack.

I associate it with football not basketball. There shoes are ugly and over priced.

Nike and adidas are the two top dogs in terms of basketball products, adidas is actually putting out nice shoes and gear since they signed harden and lost the NBA jersey rights. But there shoes with the boost tech is killing it.

UA had a nice run with curry and Jordan Spieth but both have seen there star dim compared to a few years ago.

Curry is a stud but his stock was at an all time high last year and he'll never be able to return to quite that level again imo.

2. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Like I said months ago, I don't see anybody wearin Steve Curries lmao. Shoes garbage af

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

It might not be in Nike's strategy to even make a strong play for the rights. Seems like their team/league focus is going towards college football. With the NBA it's all about player endorsements. Plus, there are going to be ads on jerseys now - not sure how that factors in, but I'm certain it has an impact.

4. Play07

Play07 Member

Nooooooo!

I been waiting on NIKE to get all my fresh rockets stuff in Nike

5. Scola Scoops

Scola Scoops Member

I got my John Walls at an outlet mall for 35 bucks inclusive of tax

6. 92i

92i Member

I agree and the design of their shoes is average.

7. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

jordan 29s >>>>>>>>>

anyone know how they compare to the 31s cuz the 30s are whack. i returned them right after i put them on. 28s were good but the stpid flight plate hurt your foot.

how are the new kds and currys?

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

KD9 is great. The soles need to be wiped down occasionally though. Traction/comfort = A+

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Speaking on under armor. I was surprised to see Rockets lingerie and panties in the Rocket shop. But I'm intrigued.

[​IMG]

10. onreego

onreego Member

Why they dirty though?