1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cuttino's publicist has been busy...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hoopstar, Jan 17, 2004.

1. hoopstar

hoopstar Member

hahah well guys it looks like the publicist that Cat hired last year has been busy at work. Recently, Ive seen Mobley show off his house on Cribs (MTV) and on BET's version of the show. A pretty nice house, although certainly not up to par with those of ppl like Russel Simmons and such. (but hey i wouldnt mind having it at all) Among Cats, facinations...DVDs, shoes and clothes, and cars. Oh at Cuttino also likes his fridge stocked with peanut butter and jelly). Anyone else catch the show? What do you guys think about his house?

Yeah i know this is a pointless post, but hey it says we could talk about Tracy Murray so I figured this would be ok also.

2. saleem

saleem Member

I didn't catch the show but I did see him on Rome is burning.
    They showed him going through pregame preparations and showed highlights of the Boston game that we lost at home.
    Cat mentioned that he has a 25 minute drive to the Toyota Center and he spends time with JJ at a place that they have before the game.
    He looked pretty serious and said sorry for losing the game to Rome at the end.

3. IROC it

IROC it Member

Cat's shoppin' himself.

Steve to the 2 coming to a court near you.

4. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Member

They also have that footage from Rome Is Burning on ESPN Motion right now.

5. ROCKET RICH NYC

Cuttino has the same publicist as Kim Catrell.

6. kryten128

kryten128 Member

Cuttino and Kim share a lot more than just their publicist.

7. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Member

yeah. i remember, it was on nba.com when i saw a lil section where they were telling that kim catrell was watchin the nets-rockets game in new jersey to see her "friend ", cuttino mobley play.. hmmm....

8. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Member

Go Cat Go

9. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

That episode is so last year....