1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cuttino Mobley still bleeding rockets red

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4Life13, Apr 29, 2019.

1. theoldblood

theoldblood Member

So, basically the NBA is scripted. If people don't like the Rockets style of play, this causes viewership to go down. The NBA then has to step in to keep ratings up, which leads to the Rockets getting screwed. If a report came out tomorrow that the NBA was indeed rigged, I would not be surprised.

2. SORF

SORF Member

In other words, TMcF wants Harden to play "dumb jock" basketball. Basketball TMcF can understand...dunk and drive physical basketball. What a moronic fool. :rolleyes:

3. pippsux

pippsux Member

Cat still bleeding red, love it. All I need now is Yao Ming and Steve Francis to say something

4. mrstriker316

mrstriker316 Member

That Fat fck needs to get fired, he sounds so dumb, Fans dont like watching the Rockets cause of the way we play? Well tell me why Rockets Vs Warriors was highest watching games last year in the playoffs? Its the playoffs they gonna change calls, well they didnt change vs the Jazz, you mean it only changes when the Rockets faces the Warriors.

Handles, clutchdabear and Deckard like this.
  5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Cat is a baller

Jason Whitlock is a loser

ashleyem, jcf and Deckard like this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You HAVE to call attention to it.....that is how it gets changed.

If there is no accountability in the league office, go get it in the court of public opinion.

DD

7. sungjina

sungjina Member

Cuttino keeping it real. Love this dude.

clutchdabear and Deckard like this.
  8. Asian Sensation

Cuttinoooooo! Lookin sharp as always.

Handles, clutchdabear, jcf and 2 others like this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Amen. Interesting how “fat head” changes the topic to the late techs.

Mazulis likes this.
  10. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

Two nice gentleman making a point, but why this ,fat face, brings musician into basketball conversation I don’t get it.

jcf likes this.
  11. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Yep, that's what fat dumb dude is saying is the reason. Eff the rules...gotta make it more interesting for viewers. Maybe change the rules if that's the case? I dunno, I guess the refs don't care if players get hurt...need dat cash flow. They should just allow clotheslining if someone is making a layup, or bodychecking into the reporters table? I'm sure that would increase ratings too..

theoldblood, clutchdabear and Deckard like this.
  12. elrond

elrond Member

Wow...if you break it down to the essence, the big dude is basically saying the nba is rigged, and it's like pro wrestling :p

I guess my biggest argument about making it more interesting for the playoffs argument, why can't you call regular season games the same way as the playoffs? If you're going to let people get away with stuff during the playoffs, mightas well do the same thing during the regular season.

cbs1507 likes this.
  13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Reggie Theus (former King from back in the day) was saying today one thing he never understood was why refs change how they call the game in the playoffs. I've always wondered that myself. I mean, we hear it all the time - "It's a different game in the playoffs" or "Refs let them play in the playoffs" or hell, even the reverse, "Refs call a tighter game in the playoffs". I can never figure out wth the reasoning for doing so is or if there's even agreement on how the refs are different in calling the game, but one thing is certain "refs call the game differently". It lends some credence to the whole "NBA is rigged" belief. For the NBA to call the game one way all season long and then when you get to the playoffs "we're going to call it differently"? Why? Yeah, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but ...

jordnnnn, ryano2009 and cbs1507 like this.
  14. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

b**** ass whitlock said it, it's a TV show and the producers don't like the Rockets, lol he said it.

15. Handles

Handles Member

I just feel bad for the players. I honestly wonder why I even watch anymore. The game is called differently in the playoffs because the league office wants to drive viewership to earn more $$$. Whichever team can help them do that will be helped through the playoffs.

It’s really sad. I grew up loving this game but now I’m just sad because it’s not about the game at all. It’s about $$$.

16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Jaba the Whitlock is a fat slob

Tfor3 likes this.
  17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I hate that fat disgusting slob & rockets hater. You know good and god damned well if the Rockets were stepping under Klay and curry and nothing was called-- This FAT ASS and the worrier players and coaches would have lost it on the refs. Not to mention if one of their ankles was hurt even more than it already is.

I fn hate Steve Kerr doing his flopping act on his media interview digging the Rockets.

I hate donkey green saying officiating is not an exact science knowing how much he fn complains about EVERY fn call.

*** the worriers and *** this rigged ass league.

#37 Tfor3, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    King1 likes this.
  18. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

All the more reason why we have to insure that the KD and Oracle era of the Warriors ends in bitter defeat.

19. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Very true. Heard for years now that Harden isn’t going to get “those calls” in the playoffs talk. To me that’s always sounded like a league problem not a Harden problem.

Why pick and choose when and where you will emphasize rules to the game?

Severe Rockets Fan likes this.
  20. riko

riko Member

Hey ****** they were and are fouls. They would called fouls if were playing an other team. It’s the fact it’s against the Warriors that they are not being called