1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Pacers are trying to stay alive, taking on Brunson and the Knicks in Game 6. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Cut Jason Terry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmacfor35, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

This thread was a great idea

2. buffalobills!!!

3. maw7079

maw7079 Member

Yeah... Beverly sucks man. He doesn't really DO anything

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

What was Terry's deal in the Hornets game? He kept shoving their players and acting like Demarcus Cousins.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

This thread maybe the reason

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

as bad as he is now, i still prefer him over bev

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Terry's last remaining skill is 3 pt shooting and Beverley has hit beat on that

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

terry's also a better passer in halfcourt, and not nearly as dumb as bev committing pointless fouls and turnovers though

9. JamalP.

JamalP. Member

Relax fellas J. Terry has played solid to decent when called upon. Its getting close to mid March now I believe Goudelock has officially been with the team now for a week. JET play has admiral this year when you consider his age and the team chemistry issues we have had this year. Dude know he's on the way to the bench I think he will be a great mentor for Goudelock. Why would you advocate cutting a vet leader that has come up big for us the past two seasons and can still help in the mentoring dept. I think JET will be very beneficial if we get the sixth seed and play OKC.

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that was pretty funny. what was his deal?

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Give Gawdluck Terry's minutes in the rotation for the next couple games. Lets see what the kid's got.