1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cursing in sports

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ramathorn006, Apr 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I'm currently applying this theory with a thirteen and five year old. We'll see how it mother****in' turns out but so far so good.

2. droxford

droxford Member

Yup, I got that. But you touched a nerve with me - I've heard that stupid saying for a long time. Also, I just wanted to use your post as an opportunity to preach a little. I felt preachy today.

3. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

This really bugs me.

Guess what Jim, Tiger is not a Christian and neither are a lot of people. To him (and them) Jesus Christ is not a curse word, it's just another dude's name. I take it Jim Nantz wouldn't be pissed off if Tiger screamed Buddha! next time he hit a bad shot.