1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Curry's the best right now

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by OTMax, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

looooool.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it smells like harden2capella has returned

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

No question. I do not want to get into how great he is and how high he should be ranked among the greats.

I know one thing for sure. I have rarely seen someone excel in this era with this kind of rules....(no handchecking....)

The guy is perfect and like a drone-cyborg that was especially made for this era and environment. (barring his Defense which isn't all that bad)

4. what

what Member

Is there any question now that Curry is the new MJ? I think not. Dude is playing a different game.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

[​IMG]

6. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Hey Harden is a beast.

But just stop.

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Curry >>>> Harden

No matter what the delusional BackDoorHarden says

8. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Absolutely, but.

Curry >>>> the entire NBA.

So there's no shame for Harden there.

9. rocketsmetalspd

Bingo! Check out how fluid their offense moves with all the illegal screens and holding on offense. Oh yeah don't forget how they get away with playing tough fouling D without getting too many fouls called against them.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol at all the people complaining about this stuff. I guess you have to knock what you don't see often and that's great team ball and defense. I'd love to beat the GSW as the next person but at the same time I'm a fan of the game and enjoy seeing great teams like the GSW/Spurs who play the game beautifully on both sides of the ball.

11. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

He's the best, as far as offensive impact at least.

12. BackdoorHarden

Yup. Green set about 50 illegal screen last night.

Bogut got called for only 3 illegals, but he pulled 2 opponents on every damn play.

How is Kwahi going to guard Curry if he's getting held by all the Warriors???

Warriors are the biggest cheater in the world.

Look what happened when they played Dallas? They got called for all the illegals and lost by 30 points because the Refs know if they don't call all the illegals, Cubans would sue the league for favoring Curry

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Must be real $hitty to watch every Warriors game with such bitterness. Why do you do that to yourself lol?

Kind of like tinman religiously following Jeremy Lin's every move.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

I guess Kawhi got held by a ghost when he fell trying to guard Curry on a fake even without the ball. While you're sitting there just whining about pointless jabber, the GSW stay winning. Enjoy lol

15. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Not to mention that he is one of the worst on ball defenders in the league. Off the ball he does a good job of getting steals but that little pee wee herman frame of his sucks. BTW, I think he is great but it is all offense. He is on the perfect team, GS has 4 great starting defenders and 3 really good defenders coming off the bench. Not to mention that they are all great shooters, Iggy not so much but Iggy is Iggy and he is great at being Iggy.

16. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

"Curry can shoot and make shots no one else can, therefore he's a system player made by his teammates."

Sounds legit.

Neither Curry nor Harden could stop the other one-on-one...Curry has made good defensive guards like Chris Paul look stupid and Harden isn't a good defensive guard.

Curry's not a particularly great individual defender due to his size, but his technique is quite a bit better than Harden's and he's a far superior team defender...he knows how to cut his man off and drive him into help defense and he knows how to double-team and play the passing lanes well.

17. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rxsdiusm1NQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Lol, so many salty comments. The regression of Harden has made people absolutely bitter on this site. I wonder what it's like to have a superstar that doesn't pound the crap out of the ball and actually moves when he doesn't have the ball.

19. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Some of you should understand the difference between admitting Curry's the best.... & dick riding him while ****ting all over the player that made our franchise relevant again...

Seriously.

It's a click away: http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/

20. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Ya.. and when you try to get around the screen they will fall back and may even hold you on the ground lol

https://streamable.com/kfjv