1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Current rockets roster - 24

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tigernet, Jul 23, 2012.

1. roxxy

roxxy Member

Douglas ruined his own career on the Knicks. The Knicks didn't even trust him that they had Old man Bibby running the point. They also signed Baron Davis who was not even healthy as well because that is how bad Douglas was. They were days away from trading Lin to Toronto for Mike James because they needed a pg badly. Douglas is trash. He shouldn't even be a back up guard on the Charlotte Bobcats. Get a veteran guard to play back up. Or even give Machado a shot. Anyone is better than TD.

2. Arthurprescott2

That seems a little harsh. I know he didn't get that many minutes and during the few he did, he wasn't great. But he's not totally incapable.

I know you came from being a Knicks fan - but no need to bash the guy unnecessarily. Let's give him a chance. He was in a bad position last year w/ the lockout.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

My guess is if no more trades and we sign asik our roster will look like this

Lin-Douglas-Livingston
    Martin-Lamb
    Parsons-Morris-White-Forbes
    Patterson-Jones-Johnson
    Asik-Motiejunas-Brockman

Everybody on that team has at least a million guarantee'd for this year.

4. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

D-Mo will also eat some minutes from the PF position, which is a better fit for him. Be interesting to see him on the floor at the same time as Asik.

5. roxxy

roxxy Member

Sigh. I was a long time lurker I was just never really interested in joining the conversation. All the Howard/Lin/Asik talk intrigued me so I made an account to join the discussion. Anyway, my partner is the Knick fan and we watched a few Knick games live . I don't mean to be harsh but I saw TD live at the Celtics Knicks series last year. It wasn't pretty. Neither were the few games he played in the beginning of the season or the few minutes he played after Lin was injured. If Douglas proves me wrong I will definitely eat crow but I just don't see it. Just my opinion.

6. jdjd

jdjd Member

This looks about right to me, but I would put Big Earl at one of the back up points, and I think White will get more minutes than Morris. My question is how many games would this team win? My guess 40 with the 14th pick.