1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[curious] anyone moving out of the country if Trump wins again?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TWS1986, Nov 3, 2020.

?

Would you leave the country if Trump is elected for a 2nd term?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    65.9%
  3. Maybe

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  4. Maybe, maybe no

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

When do the riots start ?

RayRay10, HardenVolumeOne and ROXRAN like this.
  2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Most likely late in the morning tomorrow. Standby

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  3. s3ts

s3ts Member

I know 1 person who already bought a 1-way ticket to a different country.

The funny thing about that is he's going to Asia where there's a ton of xenophobia and mass right-wing movements.

RayRay10 and foh like this.
  4. s3ts

s3ts Member

Lived in Europe before as well, got nothing against people who want to do that.

In fact, it's the best if you have a family. Your taxes are directly paying for everything they require.

I was single when I was there, so I hated that I paid for college and got paid same or less than the EU workers, paying the same taxes too. Pretty much made up my mind to leave the company at that point.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

The fact that the election is as close as it is just confirms how completely broken the US is as a country. While I am happy that we are not there and it reaffirms our decision to move, it is also demoralizing. I want better for the US than this and was hopeful for real change. Even if Biden ends up winning, it should have been more definitive than it will eventually be.

RayRay10, Yung-T and Invisible Fan like this.
  6. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

We have too many persistent incest trailer park people in this country. When you claim that outsiders are a bunch of commies or racial epithets then continue engaging in incest behavior you have while communities in America that lack mental capacities and can tolerate a Trump imbecile dictatorship. It is what it is.

RayRay10 likes this.