1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Culture] Victoria Jackson: Tea Party Princess/Comedic Genius

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Jan 25, 2012.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Best celebrity interview 2012.

Either she's a total nutter or one of the finest comedic performance artist ever. ....maybe both.

Putting an audio bible in Chris Farleys dressing room during christmas is *****ing brilliant!

2. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

You really should. It's hysterical. Some of the funniest anecdotes and quotes ever.

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

A bunch of that 86-91 cast is or became conservative: Lovitz, Miller and Jackson. Good to know upper-income white folk like keeping their loot.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

The world seems very fond of quirky disillussioned ditzy crazy females with no filter. Even when they have no real talent, it still passes as intrigue.

Either be hot or be eccentric, or both for maximum appeal.

6. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Yeah, everyone knows non-whites love to give their money away.

1 person likes this.
  7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

****!

Read this as Victoria Justice and clicked the thread.

8. Raven

Raven Member

Michael Jordan says hi.

9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

At first I was thinking maybe this might be a brilliant Andy Kaufman move on her part but then reading that I think she is a true believer. After reading that I don't find it funny or infuriating I just find it sad.

She is someone who came from a borderline abusive upbringing who then lucked out into a career where she made many bad decisions who now is an unreflexive conservative. I might not agree with Dennis Miller's views but he has put some thought and reasoning behind it. Victoria Jackson sounds like she believes what she believes because that is how she was brought and because she feels she has been victimized by Hollywood liberals and Democratic policies.

10. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Unless her legs open in that pic, iduncur

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

12. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

High school musical still on the brain hmmm:p

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

The way I interpreted it was exactly like an Andy Kaufman move. She knew that the only way to create a niche for herself would be to bash Obama, and give something for Birthers to laugh at. I'm sure she's somewhat of a believer, but from the way the article was written, I don't think she's as right-wing as she makes herself out to be. I find it very hard to believe that someone who wonders "whether Jesus died for the aliens at Area 51's sins" could actually buy into the ultra-conservatism. She just seems like somebody who is very aware of her surroundings, and knows what she has to do to garner attention. That's just me though. You could be right.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Back in the day . . . . . . 'maybe'
    I heard the crazier they are. . . the better. . . . . .

well . . .
    she seems plenty crazy
    always have

Rocket River

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

michael became conservative? i think it is funny how first the baby boomers became conservative and now these guys. just goes to show how money and politics are forever linked

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Forever.
    I think it is the #1 predictor of affiliation

I think NEW MONEY is the most conservative.
    Old Money - reach a point where they assured of their money not going anywhere so they *can* be a bit more liberal about it. [Esp when they are young, never worked a meaningful day in their life]

Rocket River

17. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

She gave audio bibles to Chris Farley, Phil Hartman and the SNL cast...

Thatd be like Terrence Williams thinking his career hasnt taken off cuz of Twitter. Twitter is the identiable ELEMENT that DEMONSTRATES he doesnt have a clue. But that by itself is not whats kept him from progressing.

Yeah she might have gotten negatively profiled by showbiz libs and dems for her ultra-conservative views. But thats just the identifiable element that demonstrates that overall she doesnt have any real attributes past naive ditzy blonde.

She coulda probably been quirky mom or in-law on a kids tv show or something. Seems she chose to stay true to her "roots" and went on that path.

18. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I'm sure it was those very same Hollywood leftists and the liberal media that made her eat deep-fried twinkies, ho-ho's and sticks of butter morning noon and night for the last 20 years....

[​IMG]

19. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Not to D&D this thread, but I found that entire read disgusting. I continued reading only out of morbid curiousity and a bit of self-hatred.

If there is a God, he hates people like Victoria Jackson.