1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Culture] Purse prank goes wrong

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dback816, May 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

It just seems too convenient.

2. dback816

dback816 Member

Such is life.

Surely, you don't expect them to feel obligated to include another footage of black people behaving calmly to balance it out?

3. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I don't. I will leave it at that.

As for the reaction, if someone pranks and scares my mom like that expect the same one from me.

4. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Well, then thanks for taking off your sweater because it's all gonna be mine after I let you assault me on video and sue the living **** out of your family because of you had to be a tough-guy. Your momma can handle her own verbal confrontations, but thanks for saving the day.

I was going to make a white knight comment, but I'm not going to go there with all the racially inflammatory stuff that's been said already.

5. VanityHalfBlack

@dback816 you created a monster!!!!!!! This thread is is a Tsunami!!!!!!!!!!

6. dookiester

dookiester Member

what was scary about this prank...

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Scared mom? How was she scared exactly? She was so scared that she came BACK to get that purse.....

Scared...lol....now that is some funny stuff right there.

DD

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

doesn't mean one race doesn't have a larger percentage of stupidity...

9. fchowd0311

its people like you that i have to call my credit card company and tell them to deactivate my card because i misplaced it. I don't know about you but if i find lost property, especially a purse which probably has forms of id in it, i atleast try to find some contact info in it and ask around.... but i guess you were raised differently than me. Thank god i had good parents.

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

How....stupid.

11. fchowd0311

I wish you would look up crime statistics and see the percentage of theft centered in one race.... stop being pc. Stereotypes are there because they came from somewhere. I'm from indian decent and i get ribbed on my buddies with stuff like "where is your taxi?", or "does your dad own a gas station?" or "When you applying for med school?" I laugh wit them because i know its actually mostly true. And its not most blacks are thieves... its most thieves are black people at least in this country.

2 people like this.
  12. fchowd0311

ya brah you most feel morally obligated to be pc.
    How about you look at some standardized test score averages from my high school... Ya they even break em down by race. Guess which race was in the lowest percentile?

13. Lil Pun

That does not make stereotyping OK. Again, how stupid.

14. fchowd0311

no... more like how reasonable. This is how blatant problems in society do not get resolved. Because people are to afraid to point them out.

1 person likes this.
  15. Lil Pun

So it's OK for me to assume all old white men are child molesters, right? You're from Indian decent huh? It is OK for me to assume you and your family are here illegally huh or have dots on your foreheads?

It is OK to point out problems in society, I have no problems with that at all. I have a problem with ignorant people like you saying it is OK to judge an entire race by a small segment of that race's population. Never mind the fact that the justice system here is far from perfect when accusing and convicting criminals, it's just and ignorant state of mind on your part.

16. VanityHalfBlack

LOL, I know right??? She wasn't scared, she was more startle than anything and actually had a smile when she ran back to the car.. I think it was the buff guy with the shirt off that probably influence her to get the purse back...

17. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

If something is left in the middle of a street or in a store or any where and it is a simple matter to locate the owner and you make no effort because you want to keep what you found, consider yourself a thief.

18. fchowd0311

I guess you missed the part where i said "most black people are not thieves in the country but most thieves are black people"? The thug life and street fight community points mostly to one race in America. I can say that most terrorist acts are committed by ones who claim to be Muslim today but most Muslims are not terrorists. Obviously there is a problem here but at the same time i can't just say most Muslims are terrorists because obviously that ain't true.

1 person likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

Moat child molesters probably are old white men, but most old white men are not child molesters.

DO you realize that stereotypes did come from somewhere right?

20. Lil Pun

But you justified stereotypes in the post I was referring to. It's OK for your friends to call you a taxi driver or 7-11 owner, that's what you said hence it is OK for them to do it because you see it often. Just because you see it often does not make it OK to judge everybody by those standards and stereotype anybody in that race.