1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Culture] Purse prank goes wrong

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dback816, May 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Hell yeah. He will think twice before pranking the next black person he sees.

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Your answer... Here:

1 person likes this.
  3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

How did they waste their time? The lady came back to try to get the purse again after learning it was a prank, spending far more time than what it took to get pranked. You can tell what a normal reaction is by the fact that every other person reacted the same way, surprise/shock, then laughing when they saw the prankster. Only one person/group drove around, parked to block the prank, and then threatened violence when the prankster tried to reclaim their own property.

The black woman and the more aggro black guy could both be prosecuted for robbery based on their actions.

4. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I think whoever made the video is trolling. At least find another black person to prank.

When you do things like this expect these things to happen.

5. cdain3

cdain3 Member

As a black man myself I agree.

6. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Those people went through the trouble of trying to steal a cheap purse used for a prank by some kids and want to fight?

There obviously isn't any money in the purse. It's a cheap throwaway purse from the thrift store that was purchased only for a prank

The purse is scratched up one side from being dragged repeatedly on pavement.

The broke and dumb idiots ended up making the pranksters more money by acting dumb than just leaving. In only 3 days, this video has surpassed more views than their previous 59 prank videos for the last 12 months.

The idiots at the end are left with a cheap scratched up purse, while making hundreds of $$ for the pranksters. The pranksters have already made $300-400 based on the 140K+ hits in 3 days. They could easily hit $1,000 in a few weeks. Over the lifetime of the video, it could bring in a few grand.

Cheap thrift store purse - $5
    Making $$$$ on an overreaction - priceless

The guy has even more incentive to up the ante on pranks and make more dough, after this profit.

#66 BetterThanEver, May 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  7. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

How is it stealing if you find it in the middle of the road?

Quit judging.

8. AnHero

AnHero Member

Y U mad tho?

The pranksters were obviously doing something they werent supposed to, as in messing with peoples emotions.

Im just surprised at all the keyboard lawyers in here going,"Those blazks should be charged witha crimes omg so embarassing."

The pranksters are the only ones who would of got into trouble even if young Tyson in the video there laid a beating on him.

You cant just go around messing with peoples lives without expecting negative consequences.

Son I am disappoint in Clutchfans. Too many racist asians on this board I bet. Thanks Yao...

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Oh the irony........

1 person likes this.
  10. dback816

dback816 Member

It's tied to a string that someone was holding, which they forcefully broke. I would consider it theft.

11. AnHero

AnHero Member

the fck it matter if a string is tied to it?

its not stealing if you leave your **** laying out in the middle of a road for anyone to take.

12. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

uh oh, first whites, now asians... watch out indians, you're next on their radar

13. BetterThanEver

This is their 60th video. The consequences are they made back the full cost of a cheap purse and have made $300-400 in 3 days. If the point is to teach them a lesson, then don't put money in the pranksters' pockets and leave with a cheap scratched up purse.

The black lady shouldn't be encouraging the pranksters to push the envelope on their next videos to try to get an even stronger reaction and make even more money. If you want to get back at somebody, hit them in the pocket books. Everybody understands green. Their video from last week has made only $15-20 over 10 days, which is probably less than minimum wage for the time spent. This video has made $300-400 over 3 days.

14. dback816

dback816 Member

Oh my, how silly

I guess people should be able to legally drag you out of your car and drive it away because "it's out in the middle of a road" ?

15. AnHero

AnHero Member

the fck you talking bout Grand THeft Auto for, fool?

16. AnHero

AnHero Member

holy **** $300 omfg life changing video omg.

17. BetterThanEver

Exactly what's the point of teaching them a lesson by putting $300-1000 or even $5000 in their hands. They will be making more money over the next few weeks. I wouldn't give them ****. :grin:

They can have the sh1tty scratched up $5 purse and kiss my butt. They aren't going to make money at my expense. :grin:

#77 BetterThanEver, May 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  18. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

If I find something I would return it. Sometimes it's easier said then done. Also, it's not as easy if you've lost something and no one returned it to you, or if someone's stolen from you.

19. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

20. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

LMAO.....you're making a fool out of your self. stop it now.