1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Critical Roster Move (Much Anticipated)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hancock.corey, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Lol real players who have dreams of nba don't waste there time on the internet. I'd go workout if I were you.

My cousin is working out for the Houston Dynamo atm and is a pro soccer player in Belgium, he has absolutely no time for anything other than work out and sleep.

2. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Handles like a ferrari.....erm...I mean Chris Paul. Perimeter D BETTER than Ron Artests....maybe the best the league's seen.

3. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Those REAL fans of the game know there are players better than JORDAN than didn't make it to the league....for the #1 reason players don't succeed (attitude).

4. BasketballReasons

What team do you play for?
    Can we see highlights?
    How old are you?
    Have you participated in any good pickup games with at least DLeague talent?
    Can you palm the ball with your hands?
    How fast are you?

5. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

And, please feel free to keep the questions coming.. These are good questions. :cool:

6. BasketballReasons

Dude you must be trippin its 8am you drunk or something? If so I want in

7. Prince

Prince Member

mentally, you sound like Tmac. Are you tmac?

8. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

I don't think so. I think he just wants attention. He's really nice about it though. *shrug*

9. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Thanks. I ALMOST wish I were t-mac. However, my goal is not that low. Mentally I'm stronger than a T-Mac, which is why I'll surpass him. he'll understand and bow out....similar to what should happen with wafer (at the rate things are going). Thanks though. I take it as a compliment! :cool:

10. Mr Chuck Norris

Great, aother undersized guard. Whoo hoo :rolleyes:

11. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

It wasn't directed at me...but was about me....so, therefore, I'll say: Decent theory, but, epic fail. Not your fault though. GREAT guess. And, i commend you for adding the *shrug* for it exemplifies that you're being honest. Thanks. I like honesty. :cool:

12. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Thanks bro. I do like to think that I FEEL high and drunk and on crack all at the same time (meanwhile I haven't hit a blunt or bowl or joint in a LONG time and haven't consumed in a LONG time). Thanks though. I'll keep an eye out for ya tho, cause I DO know some people that have some good ****. ;) :cool:

13. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Ahhh. I understand that you think this is a waste of time being on here. That's your opinion. You are entitled to it. Now,me? Publicity is just as important as anything. Can't win the presidency with zero votes, chief. Ya know? :cool:

14. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

No problem. Right back at ya. We all epic fail sometimes right?

Btw, I like your extensive use of smilies. It makes people think you are smiling when you make your posts. Keep it up...

15. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Funny you say that....i AM smiling.....weird as it sounds. i smile when i feel good....ever heard the phrase..."you are who you are when no one's around?" ;) :cool:

16. BasketballReasons

And the best publicity is to showcase your talent and not to act like a fool on a board. ;)

17. BasketballReasons

18. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

19. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Aww. That's cute. I do appreciate that you didn't insult me, though. Thanks.

Your opinion is as good as mine. Here's mine: Would the addition of andre miller have you saying the same thing? I should be careful with my words. On such a pessemistic board, it just might warrant the same response, LOL.

:cool:

20. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Right now, I'm a free agent (therefore, I play for no one). Highlights are on the way. I'm 20 years old. Yes to the DLeague question. Yes to the palming question (sometimes too well....something that, as you know, the NBA officials will not allow (think they call it palming?)). Speed? I can run a 40 in under 4.5. I like my speed/quickness to the likes of CP3, A.I. Except I'm faster. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.