1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Critical Roster Move (Much Anticipated)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hancock.corey, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

I'll be playing for the Rox. Book it. I'm 5 foot 8, 180 pounds, vertical high enough to grab rim (maybe more (I like to keep my victums on the edge)), sharp shooter (in and out), finisher like LeBron, and closer like Kobe. These are just a few of my attributes. I also rebound like Chuck Hayes, and can block shots like the Birdman. Now, I know you are all thinking this: AGAINST WHO? My answer: EVERYONE. Book it. Corey Williams~~~MVP of Rox. If I'm not on the Roster by this fall, I will for sure by fall of 2010. And one more thing: I'll be the BEST VALUE this franchise has gotten EVER. For I will A). Refuse to be paid MORE THAN 1,000,000 bux a year and B). If I do decide to accept a contract from Rox over A MILLION, I will put the excess into the Rox organization directly (stock, TC itself, maintenance of floors, seats, etc) or indirectly (charity of Houston, and anything else Philothranpic (a good image of the team brings in more fans, even when your TEAM sucks)). That said, wish me luck. But, they say when you play with skill....WHAT WILL HAPPEN? :)))) :cool:

1 person likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Hmm. IB4L

3. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

:confused: :confused: :confused:

You are crazier than Ron Artest.

4. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

With this thread, I think there is a much anticipated move that people want Clutch to make...

5. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Thanks. Thanks. Also, you are welcome in advance, Clutch. You, too, Leslie Alexander.

6. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Was it the "much anticipated" part? By that, I meant the key player we were all looking for that would bring a ring.

7. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Something I've always noticed about this board is the ration of those who have posted, versus those who have just "viewed" is extremely disproportionate. Kind of like the world. Some people sit and watch while a small amount actually DO. Anyways, I would APPRECIATE ALL COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD. Even the ones that are negative. I THRIVE off of fuel. So please, call me r****ded, dumb, stupid, out of my mind, tell me to go play with daddy or something stupid like that. PLEASE. Go ahead. I won't care. Won't botha me one bit, lol. I just wanna know what you all think about this. On ALL aspects. (ie: what if I actually did do this? i mean, 99.9 percent is just speculation right? lol). so please, SPECULATE!

8. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

I breathe freely knowing that Clutch will not penalize me for this thread, for there's no reason to. Thanks for being so Awesome clutch! :cool:

9. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

good luck, hopefully you can realize whatever you just anticipated. And you will open the door for us undersized guys to join NBA, by showing the NBA coaches and managers that this game can also be played pretty well by short guys.

10. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

LOL. You were short and sweet with that one, lol. Really thought it'd get locked REALLY fast huh?

11. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

A blatantly obvious stupid thread that is actually more readable than half the threads on here. :eek: Still I can only give you a 2. If you would have made it clear you were being sarcasticand said you were donating your salary to clutchfans then I could have given you a 3.

12. verse

verse Contributing Member

Good luck Breaux!

13. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

How are your handles and perimeter D?

Also, go ahead and post your highlight video.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

No I know it wont get locked for some time, if at all. Clutch has more important things to do than to read a thread like this. Really, what's the point of it? "Announce you're coming to the NBA"? Rightt. Way to clutter the GARM. :rolleyes:

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yeah can you do that? Every superstar sensation out there has one.

16. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Lets see what kind of game you got. You must have some video, post it and let us see what Calvin Murphy II looks like.

17. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Thanks, "contributing member" (is this clear enough for you?)!!! Clutch will be generously compensated, thank you very much.

18. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Thanks. I'll post as soon as I can!!! Thanks for not being an idot, and insulting, lol. You are showing you have class!! (if it sounds like I'm shocked, it's cause i am, not an insult to you...just this board surprises me at times). :cool:

19. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

thanks! :cool:

20. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Thanks. Guyz like A-beezy and boykins have already done that...workin off of what guyz like mugsy bogues did, etc. thanks again. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.