1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Crazy Street Fight 7 on 1

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by teknokid, Aug 10, 2010.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

He drops it just as he hits the last guy coming towards the bottom left of the video screen. As he drops it, he runs and the thug on the right picks it up and uses it to hit the car's right side of the back windshield and brake light. You can hear the hollow resonating sound of the bat as it's dropped and as the thug picks it up, you can hear how he drags it or hits something while he runs with it. :cool: Oh, it's a bat, all right.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

where do y'all get nunchucks from? First, i doubt someone would confuse the two, as a bat isn't split in half and someone clearly says "bat". Second, you don't swing nunchucks like that because it would just fold in half and not hit directly...the swinging motion would have been different. Third, they wouldnt sound like that, even if made out of aluminum.

the only possiblr way it's nunchucks is if it's the kind you screw together, but the video isn't clear or large enough to differentiate between a bat and joined nunchucks.

3. kikimama

kikimama Member

This is like real life Double Dragons.
    [​IMG]

4. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

I think you have to ask yourself one question though?

WTF would Roger Huerta do?

5. VanityHalfBlack

I'm sorry to bring up old news, but one of my cousin who's from Boston came down to visit today and he showed me this video and knew the guy filming it, which I saw months ago.. Just a little tidbit, the 7 guys were Vietnamese hooligans who happens to do this stupid stuff all the time in Boston Chinatown... The guy with the bat was David Ortiz j/k, actually it was some random black guy and managed to put 2 of those idiots in the hospital.. One with a broken collar bone and the other a cracked skull...
    All I have to say is Karma is a b****, and stupidity never prevails, lol...

6. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

damn it i can't see the effin video

7. VanityHalfBlack

Here you go!!! :grin: Love the title description!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLKBZHC-3mY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLKBZHC-3mY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

8. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

thanks man