1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Crazy Street Fight 7 on 1

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by teknokid, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

What city was this in?

2. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

i saw this yesterday, im glad he beat em with a bat, i hate people like that, they used to do s*** like that over at northline when everybody used to cruise there on sunday nights back in the day, just idiots trying to show off....

Is kings law still in play down here?, im pretty sure if someone walks on your car then punches your window in you have the right to defend your property.

3. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I'm thirding the "should have floored it, decimating morons with car" sentiment. If somebody is stupid enough to jump on my hood while I'm behind the wheel, he's losing some skin.

4. saintja2

saintja2 Contributing Member

I once saw a similar fight, except it was a 4 vs 1.

It ended with the dude being harassed getting a tire iron from his car - then one swift hit to the main agitator's balls - both of his testicles were shattered and rest of the dudes ran away. I kinda knew those idiots and can say that nobody felt sorry for him not being able to have kids... :grin:

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Thank God I got my CHL

6. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think those had more than just liquor in their system. There's no way three of those guys would of been standing after he clubbed their asses. I wish he would of kept beating the crap out of them though. I hate ass-o'es like that.

He made a simply error though. He was kinda going towards them when he should of let them come to him. He had all the leverage when he took the first swing with that bat. I was in a situation similar to this about 4 years ago. I had 6 punks trying to start **** with me. You gotta act crazy and swing low. Although the face is perfect to hit someone, if you go after the lower half of the body, it's going to keep them away. I ended busting up three of the guy's knees. The other three couldn't get close to me. Finally a few folks called the cops.

7. teknokid

teknokid Member

Oncce again.. it was an aluminum nunchucks.. not a bat

8. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

My understanding is that it happened in the River Oaks section of Houston.

9. dmc89

dmc89 Member

That reminds me of this epic fight scene from Oldboy.

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ufss5ot_vGE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ufss5ot_vGE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

10. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

I've only ever witnessed two actual street fights.
    One when I lived in Manhattan, two drunk guys started fighting in the street over........yep.........a girl. Typical average fight, when neither guy knows how to fight, so it's just sloppy throwing of the arms. Surprisingly quite a few people tried to break it up quickly(we all know New Yorkers don't ever get involved). And people in their apartments where hanging out the window yelling for them to stop. Cops showed up pretty quick. Was in Midtown.

Second was in San Francisco, two older black guys got jumped by two younger guys...then a Cadillac pulled up and and two guys got out, and one of them shot one of the old guys. Then they booked it out of there. It was in the Tenderloin, I shouldn't have been in the area anyway.

11. dback816

dback816 Member

Wait really? I didn't recognize anything.

Anyways dumb punks got the beating they deserved. Hope the dude got away okay, it looked like a they got a couple of hits in when he first got in the car.

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Yeeeah. Definetly Asian people. Sounded like someone said chan. And there is signage in Chinese.

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

those punks got what they deserved, props to that guy for stepping up(though it was idiotic).

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Wow. You have a car. Run their asses over.

If you damage my car I'm going to get payback. As in, I'm going to kill you.

15. dback816

dback816 Member

At the end it definitely looked like the Chinatown bus station in Boston, but the people were obviously black or hispanic. Obviously.

16. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Aluminum nunchucks...?

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whatever weapon the guy is using I don't think it is a bat. It looks like it is segmented like nunchucks but its really hard to tell.

18. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

From what I have read, Boston.

19. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

I'd just shoot them. GO TEXAS!

20. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

IT WAS A BAT!

Look at when he smashed his car with the bat after he picked it up. You can see clearly that it's a bat.

Also, they were screaming because no one kept the bat. Instead they threw it at his car when he took off.