1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Crazy/interesting/fun-Business ideas you'll never do so might as well tell clutchfans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by IBTL, Mar 17, 2012.

1. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Also beds and sheets provided on site. The waiters would be waiting naked by themselves in heated rooms to let other people see their bodies.

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah almost like a night ice cream man. I dig.

The whole middle of the night scene hasn't been properly covered in business. It's true only fairly recently (last 20 years) have 24/7 places started to really pop up.

Middle of the night industry might be where it's at, but what else can there be besides eating and sex in the middle of the night?

Btw my 'lucky b*stard sex tours' would eventually lead to like an amusement park of sex. You pay like $2000 a day and you spend the weekend at this disney world of sex. It's like an overnight deal 2 nights. It is processed like an assembly line(henry ford would appreciate) and you are given sex in various themed rooms. You go in stages following a track.

Each rooom will be like say the 'africa room' and it's all black girls, 'suicide girls /tat room' and so on.. You get usually 2-3 hours per room , it's got beds and it's at a player ass resort. You never see another man, and each room has 4-10 women. basically you are the 'lucky b*stard' in each room, and you are processed, shower, sleep ,bang it out while moving room to room , part of resort to part of resort. maybe say 5 or 6 man rooms, probably need like a good 60 women to run the processing line.

just like a ride at astroworld you are processed through the line, and in the end of 48 hours you are released a new man, refreshed and ready to take on the world again...

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

A shirt with 5 collars. So I can be 5 popped collars cool without feeling uncomfortable wearing 5 shirts.

4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Nice but I think you are limiting yourself at 5 popped collars. The shirt could have like slots where the collars can be quickly fastened in on the fly.

So like a transformer shirt that can transform from any number of popped collars anywhere from 1 popped collar up to 10 popped collars. You could sell it at abercrombie and polo sport in the kanye west aisle.

5. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

How about a gun that shoots guns that shoots chainsaws

6. TISNF

TISNF Member

I would open a bar and call it the Irish Embassy, just so when people ask where you went tonight you can say, "I got drunk at the Irish Embassy."

7. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

I'm sure they exist but I havent seen one.

A batting cage that is setup like a driving range have markers just like they do for golf.

For a casual player you just want to see how far you can hit it who cares about practice/form/etc....

8. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Rent'em Spoons

You serve the customers free soup but only...wait for it...WITHOUT the spoon. That's where you let them rent the spoon. Own spoon bringers get shanked with a fork

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You would look like Francis Drake, Walter Raleigh or William Shakespeare or Queen Elizabeth the First.

10. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

if i had the money, i'd but the rights to the tv show 'dog bites man' and make 2.0 it's the one with zach galifianakis and matt walsh where they make a fake news show and place unsuspecting non-actors in front of the camera where they essentially embarrass them, and only the the actor news team is in on it. ideally i would bring back all four from the original, but the format is the real star. new talent could be found, or even necessary with the growing notoriety of the original actors.

11. red

red Contributing Member

A bakery called "The Yeast Affection"

12. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I always wanted to open a bar/go-kart track...in a college town. could be lots of fun

13. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I had an idea a while back to devise what amounts to a futon that is pieced together from tetris-like parts that hold together through some kind of industrial strength velcro. When all together it is a regular futon/couch that can be lounged on, but if you pull it apart the pieces can be reassembled together in such a way as to create a little fort. This would of course be sold for children and large man-children.

I never really took the time to figure out the design, though. And I sure as hell don't have the seamstress experience.

14. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

A classic literature-themed Mexican restaurant/bar named "Tequila Mockingbird".

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

okay I had a few I forgot to add.. but was just thinking about some more as well-

1)
    a book interviewing serial killers moms and dads.
    Talks about their stories growing up. What they were like as kid. Any weird things. Yes I know there are serial killers parents that write books like jeffrey dahmers dad, but I am talking about shorter with many stories. Short ones of each.. and perhaps more interviews with a question and answer piece.

2)
    designer toilet paper.
    Made with egyptian cotton and sprinkled with a special jet milled micronized calcium carbonate for texture. Handmade in germany (because you know the germans make good stuff). Since it is made on the border of the rhine by the rothschild smithing company and watchmaker works it has specialized laser tagging. This tags each roll with a microdot translucent formula. It will have a french fancy sounding name like Lafitte Rothschild. It comes with a lot number and genuine seal and certificate of authentication. It is sold in single rolls or 6. a single is $58 and 6 sells for $284.
    $58 is a significant number since that is the anniversary year of count lafitte and when his cavaliers fought against vlad the impaler and the silver knights of montenegro. Hence you will see the 58 theme throughout the packaging and authentication paperwork.

The logo is gold encrusted with a platinum lion emblem. The letters read LR. The accepted name is "Lafitte Rothschild water closet towels"

When you take a dump at some ballers house he needs to make sure that he lets you know how he 'rolls' literally. When you go to use the restroom at putin s house you bet damn well he will have the lafitte rothschild water closer towels for you to wipe your ass.

16. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

Invent something doing away with clothes hangers

17. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

pizza vending machine.

18. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

What could possibly go wrong?

19. Classic

Classic Member

They've got these in Cali. I know the guys were trying to bring the concept to Houston.

20. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Microwave clothing.

Scratch that...

LUuuuuuuv brokerrrrs

difficulty: medium.