1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cowboys vs. Texans game?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by svk50, Oct 11, 2006.

1. svk50

svk50 Member

Anyone making the journey to Dallas for the game?

2. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

I'm from dallas..and i'm making the trip to Houston!! Lol. :D actually i'm leaving after the game to visit my folks in htown.

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I'll be there...We usually tailgait in the Blue Parking area...Its a noon game, so we'll be there early...It's a lot of fun...

4. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

yes. it's my birthday(!) and i'll be with a huge family of partying cowgirl fans. i have a feeling i'll be standing out in the crowd.

5. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

rrj, where will you be at? I'm trying to make it to the game with a friend of mine (who is a Cowgirls fan).

6. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

i too will be there with a cowgirl fan.

win or lose i don't care

lose and i get a cheap papa johns pizza on monday or tuesday
    win and i get bragging rights again for the next 4 years

7. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

There were a lot more Texans fans at the game than I ever expected. I was amazed!

and the Cowboy fans didn't even give us a hard time at all. We all pretty much left early and they just gave us high fives as we walked out

:cool:

8. Angle02

Angle02 Member

Kind of makes you think differently about Cowboys fans huh? Not saying you've ever said anything bad about them.

9. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Just got back..

If i have one more Cowboy fan say "dont you wish you had a reggie bush jersey?"

I think might head will exlplode

10. svk50

svk50 Member

What a journey it was to get to the Red parking lot! Horrible parking out there. We must have been trying to get to the parking lot for about an hour and a half. The fans were alot calmer then i thought! I thought for sure we would get verbally assaulted after the game, but it was us messing with them about there stadium and there lack of parking attendents and beer vendors. We kept asking the Dallas faithful if this is where T.O. danced on there star in the middle of there field! Oh man did they not have an answer for that one!!!!!!!

11. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

we were treated wonderfully by all the cowboy fans. tailgating was great (despite the rain.)
    i actually liked the stadium. it is much smaller than i had imagined. it was pretty cool when it was pouring down rain on the field and none of the fans were wet.

12. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Maybe I was in the wrong section but the fans around me were pretty darn bad. There was a lady behind me talking $hit the entire game and cussing even though they were up 30-3, even worse is that there were kids around us.

13. Angle02

Angle02 Member

You had a lot of guts to be messing with them especially after the Texans got it handed to them. Besides the TO comment was you walking around chanting 19-10? :p

14. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Sorry, I didn't see this until now...Well, hope you went...We were near gate 5...Funny thing, after the game, apparently, this is where the DCC leave with an event staff person...We were able to get lots of pics...I said this in another thread, but honestly, a lot aren't what I expected...They're all very petite, but not as hot as I thought, or at least in person...Do you have a myspace page...We're trying to get a Viewing party for Nov. 4th...

#14 rrj_gamz, Oct 16, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  15. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

You're always gonna get this treatment somewhere you go wearing your teams jersey in enemy territory.. There's always that one person. I'm a Cowboys fan and I was getting annoyed by this loser in my section who wouldn't shut up.