1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Could Bruce Lee win it all in today's MMA?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Xerobull, Sep 19, 2011.

?

Could Bruce Lee win it all in today's MMA?

1. Yes

131 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

55 vote(s)
    28.5%
  3. Who's Bruce Lee?

5 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. El Manshun

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  1. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

[​IMG]

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Wow what a troll post. He's one of the best fighters and spiritual leaders of MMA.

3. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Some of you dumbass don't know the definition of troll

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Then I change it to idiot, sorry for calling you troll.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Kumate!!!

Rocket River

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

For the second time in this thread.....Vale Tudo.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-KnWZT1mrSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Did you know the Kumite was complete fiction made up by Frank Dux?

8. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Isn't that exactly what you did?

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

You keep saying inflammatory things about Asians to provoke an emotional response? Although, you can't expect much reading comprehension out of someone with a DeVry education.

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Bruce was a great outside of the box thinker and he helped change traditional martial arts in America, but lets not get crazy here. People were doing the innovative things Bruce did in martial arts decades before he did them.

10. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

is saying things on your mind and being real about it a troll than I'm a troll. It's funny how internet tough guy you are but promise you, you wont say that in my face.

11. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Maybe you guys can have a fight.

12. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

You are the true troll

13. BenVR4

BenVR4 Member

i think he would be the best, what people forget is his belief of being fluid and mastering most arts so ofcourse i believe he would of learned how to wrestle and bjj when he saw if arising in martial arts

14. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

You mean like this guy?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/claiFjm-MFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wish Cung was 10 years younger and training MMA full time. He has some slick kicks and the wrestling to keep the fights standing when he throws those kicks.

15. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I never said I wasn't. :p I'm only a troll when I'm responding to another troll.

If you "keeping it real" is being a racist prick, you fail at life more than your DeVry education suggests.

1 person likes this.
  16. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Oh and Cung Le is fighting Wanderlei Silva now that Vitor Belfort got hurt. Should be a winnable fight for Cung since Wanderlei has a glass jaw now and needs to retire ASAP.

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Trust me I would, I'm not one of these guys that only act tough on the internet, I do the same in real life. I trained Martial Arts since bein a kid and am saying what I want into people's faces without being afraid of a potential fight. Not saying I'm an idiot that confronts people and provokes them(like you do), but I always keep it real.

1 person likes this.
  18. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

Me neither, I usually don't back down as long as no one pulls a weapon. A fight now and then is good for the character, win or lose. :)

19. VanityHalfBlack

How did Bruce Lee really died though??? Don't give me that pill bullsh!t, someone was also in that room at the night at his Mistress apartment... Even Jackie Chan knew something was fishy when he met Bruce and actually hung out with him...

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ya3gLXk7nSo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&start=330"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ya3gLXk7nSo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&start=330" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

20. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

WTF? source?