1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cory Brewer is trending right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by onreego, Apr 17, 2012.

Tags:
  1. onreego

onreego Member

for #Flopofthenight SMDH at the refs. I thought kicking out your leg was considered an offensive foul now? The league really needs to do something about this. Among other things this was a big reason for the loss last night.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OEz0ENN-OUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry if this should be in the dish..figured it had something to do with the Rockets.

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

this was a huge call in the context of the game. we had a lot of momentum and the refs stomped on it.

3. gogigorangone

gogigorangone Member

Ref stoled the game again.

4. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Where is ZBOY now. He screams like a b**** when a Rocket does it but nowhere to be found when teams repeatedly do it to us. A troll if I ever saw one.

5. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

If we miss the playoffs, 95 percent of the blame is on the refs. We didn't get a call ALL SEASON

6. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

Bennie Adams has been an awful ref for quite some time now.

7. onreego

onreego Member

I dont know if its the shortened season or an increased amount of rookie officials but the officiating this season has been just turrible across the board.

8. bratna8

bratna8 Member

JVG must be on suicide watch after seeing this.

9. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Very bad call...good flop though, he looked like he got shot.

At the other end, Dragic was getting mugged with no call, because he doesn't flop.

10. onreego

onreego Member

Along with Kyle and Scola trying their best to get a call and still nothing. Basketball reasons I assume

11. olajuyao

olajuyao Member

this makes me sick!

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I usually don't blame the refs for a loss. But yesterday's 4th quarter officiating could just have given the game to Denver. There were several wrong calls against us in a short period of crunch time and we ended up losing by only one basket.

13. onreego

onreego Member

Not only by a basket but 3 points or dare i say 3 free throws?

14. conquistador#11

what makes me sick.... is that the refs proved, with how they did martin, that if they really wanted to, they could get the officiating right. But it's not good business.

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Are you serious? I want flopping removed from the game period.
    If that requires that all frequent floppers be removed from their squads and put to the proverbial death by firing squad, then I'm fine with that.

16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Seriously? Luis Scola doesn't flop?

17. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

What cracked me up about that play was I couldn't tell if his leg that he threw out to get hit was even hit by Dragic. It looked like it passed in front of Dragic, but I'm not sure. Terrible flop, but worse officiating.

I think floppers should be castrated. But maybe I'm going too far.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I just wish there was a systematic approach to dealing with floppers. There are obvious ones, but then there are the good floppers who look like they actually get hit.

19. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

of course he does, but we still don't get calls. last in the league...all season long. even when k-mart was healthy..we had the lowest rate of fts..
    feel like this team has resorted more to flopping when we aren't getting calls and it just spirals down.

bobcats have more fts/game than us...the bobcats..probably one of the worst teams in the last decade.

20. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

This is where you need the owner of your team to speak up about it. If Mark Cuban owned this team I bet we would be getting double the calls because he b****es so much about it for his own team!

Where are you Les?