1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Cops Gonna Cop] Austin police body-slam black teacher, officer tell her blacks have 'violent tenden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jul 22, 2016.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The police officer tried to drag her outside her car and arrest her simply because she said "Could you please hurry up?"

That seems kind of ridiculous to me. I don't blame her for being distressed over that, and then with all that she gets slammed to the ground. And she becomes the bad person in all of this, according to some here.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

In a country where cops like this trash have been abusing minorities and their communities for two hundred years with people like you covering for them, how many more videos like this one will it take for there to be more assassinated cops in the streets? That's the question you should be most concerned with because they're both probably going to happen.

Maybe before then people like yourself will get a clue and realize that ignoring what tens of millions of people see and feel every day, and can now see on video, is probably not going to work. I know Trump said he will stop crime and violence in the US but perhaps you're just a bit more intelligent.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure you're doing your best to reach that number as quickly as possible. Your intent was never in doubt.

Someone acts like a prick to a cop and gets what they deserve and you do your best to try to spin it into a reason to murder cops.

4. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

I find it completely hypocritical that conservatives are so anti-government and will believe to the death their rights in the face of governmental tyranny (guns rights, businesses, etc), but in THIS case they will scream "do what the police officers tell you! be civil!"..... only if you're black, of course.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You have no right to disobey lawful orders of police officers. Fighting for your rights is great, whining about someone who was a dick and they got what they had coming is another. The cop should be disciplined for being overly rough, but personally I'm glad he was. Assholes like the woman in this case deserve no sympathy whatsoever.

6. durvasa

Why should he be disciplined if she got what she deserved? He was either too rough or he wasn't.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Him being too rough has nothing to do with her getting what she deserved. She was being a disrespectful overly entitled millennial b**** and she got rag dolled for it. While it's hilarious, it doesn't mean that he shouldn't be disciplined for it.

Here's a hilarious video of another ******* getting what they deserve, but it's still assault.
    https://youtu.be/DJ79W3g-tKw?t=1m45s

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You see stuff like this in the Army nowadays even. It's like how you see a Private in basic flip off a Drill Sergeant today and the Drill Sergeant throat punches the little b*stard like he REALLY REALLY should do then he's kissing his rank goodbye. Due to that sissification you end up seeing entitled pricks doing rude and disrespectful things to people more often. Occasionally there are consequences for that when people decide the punishment is worth giving the b*stard what they deserve, what they are begging for.

9. durvasa

She's an *******, she's a b****, she's an idiot, she's trash.

A lot of hate being directed towards this lady who got manhandled by a cop, and for what? For saying "can you please hurry up" (this is an arrestable offense?) and being freaked out when the officer tried to drag her out of her car in response.

10. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Roided out cop beats on a woman and you think it's deserved. God I feel sorry for any significant others you've had if they ever got in a fight with you. You come across more and more as a huge piece of ****.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

By all means, defend her disrespectful overly entitled BS attitude and her disobeying lawful orders while detained by police. I mean, things couldn't get as bad as they have without people acting as enablers.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You're right about there being enablers. It's not fun anymore when the pet bites back.

Americans are starting to go against their oppressors. Look at your GOP.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Pfffshaw. Don't puss out now with that PC stuff. You were on a roll. Drink another Jolt cola and let that rage flow.

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Are you trolling or just plain stupid? That is not why she got man handled.

15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Lol if you think he has ever had a 'significant other' in real life. Maybe something on an internet message board, but def not close enough where he could physically assault. Mom doesn't count, even though he's in her basement.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

With this group, it's almost impossible to tell.

17. durvasa

She didn't get manhandled because she was freaking out while being pull from her car?

Ok, tell me what was the reason then.

18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

From the article.

So he noticed she didn't have a wallet. What if she wanted to just window shop? Who says you gotta buy something? I understand she somehow thinks she's being clever but does that warrant being so aggressive on the cops part? Apparently Ghost and Bobby do (a bit sadistically in Bobby's case) but I don't.

Secondly he barely gave her enough time to get back into the car. His excuse is bulls-hit too. If she runs, then you got her car and her keys. Also her wallet and purse since as the cop stated she didn't take it with her outside of the car. It's not as though she would be able to go very far in her daring escape to...nowhere. And it'd all be on the police officer's dash cam if she did run while he remained calm. Instead you see the officer dive into her car, tackle her and then man handle her so she face plants on the pavement then calls her and people of her skin color more prone to violence? What a hypocrite.

Furthermore Ghost, how would you feel if your daughter or niece were in that same situation, with the same attitude as the woman in the car and the cop treated her that way? You'd think it was a roided out piece of s-hit cop that got off manhandling women.

#58 London'sBurning, Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  19. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

"then calls her and people of her skin color more prone to violence? What a hypocrite."

Im thinking it was a different cop that made the remarks during the drive

20. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

1. I don't think those are all the facts...

2. One is not a "bad" person just because you do something stupid.