1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Cops Gonna Cop] Austin police body-slam black teacher, officer tell her blacks have 'violent tenden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jul 22, 2016.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Facts not in evidence, Bobs.

2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

That was pretty violent considering the women probably weighed in 100 lbs soaking wet. Still, when dealing with police, best keep your mouth shut. This is not the time to argue; leave that if you get summoned to go to court.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I guess I am not following the folks defending the police officer's actions and claiming its the fault of second grade school teacher who was pulled over by the cop, or the fault of the BLM, or the President. Unless you think the Austin Police Chief is also somehow involved in this conspiracy against the police:

4. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

See, she didn't reach for her gun nor did she attempt to take the officer's gun...and she lived.

That being said, I've heard about certain police having a quick fuse during speeding stops and in this case the officer should be fired for his comments. However, I don't see the assault angle.

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Yeap. Always see cops as a threat to your life. Better be safe than sorry.

We, as a society, can do much better than this though.

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Defend the cop's words and actions.

7. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

He got upset at her for her not putting her legs back in her car after she was just seated in it. He then dove on her in the vehicle and then rag dolled her face first on the pavement and you don't think that's assault?

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not trying to, I'm just pointing out that at every opportunity the OP looks to push an anti-cop narrative. It's clear the message he wants to push and it's just this kind of BS that leads to incidents like in Dallas and Baton Rouge. Basically the OP is part of the problem.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It seems .. . .to do exactly what he did

Rocket River

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

here is the thing .. . THEY DO IT WHEN THEY ARE NOT BEING RECORDED
    They are so COMFORTABLE doing it. . . that it is natural
    More Natural than NOT DOING IT . . . .
    so them not doing it . . . seems to take focus and concentration

Rocket River

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This is what " . . . . I don't understand how people in Germany allowed Hitler to rise to power and try to exterminate the Jews . . .. . " Looks Like

I'm sure when Hitler and his cronies were slamming Jews in the streets
    some were saying how if only the Jews would comply . . . they would be ok.

Rocket River

12. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

No. She was purposefully interfering with his issuance of a citation for speeding.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Just watched about half of the video, it was a laugh riot. Looks like a perfect example of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

That said, while it was hilarious and exactly what that stupid woman deserved, the cop should probably be fired for it. You can't strong arm people anymore just because they are assholes and desperately deserve it.

14. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You guys are a joke.

I just watched that video. How many times must this be said? DO NOT RESIST POLICEMEN. If you do, you will get your ass beat. It's really not that hard to understand.

CometsWin is trolling hard - he knows that idiot woman was wrong not to cooperate.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The question must be asked, was she driving like she stole something? Did she fit the description in an earlier armed robbery? Need more facts.

16. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

She got out of the vehicle to act like she was going into the store. He asked her to get back in her vehicle. She tried to claim that he couldn't stop her for speeding because she was in fact parked.

She sat down but left the door open. He asked her two or three times to put her feet in the vehicle so he could close the door and she didn't comply.

Why? Who knows why she didn't.

That's when he wrangled her... when she was not compliant with his repeated instructions.

Seems to me like his over-zealousness was brought on by her non-compliance every step along the way.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

How is that relevant? She was disobeying the lawful orders of a police officer while she was being detained and thus she deserved to go to jail. On top of that she was a total disrespectful ******* so she got what she absolutely deserved. Unfortunately for that cop, there are consequences for giving pricks like that woman what they deserve.

Thanks for the video though, it was worth a laugh.

18. likestohypeguy

Yeah they're both wrong. She doesn't know how to act, resistin, and him going nuclear, yanking her out of the car was pure retaliation to "hurry up" making him mad.

19. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

The best way to handle the police is to piss yourself and expose your belly.

20. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You're asking the wrong question. If everyone disrespected law enforcement such as this trash, what do you think would happen?

This cop wont be charged with anything. She resisted his commands and she resisted her restraint.