1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cops accidentally shoot homeowner 6 times and try to cover it up

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by chestr, Oct 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. chestr

chestr Member

They were only caught because the cops weren't aware that the homeowner was still on the phone with 911 when they shot him 6 times and agreed to cover it up.

It's disgusting how they treated him after he was shot too, dragging his body around and placing it on the hood of a car. I understand that it was initially an accident, but the attempt to cover it up merits criminal charges for all of them.

Only positive thing you can take away from this is that the homeowner survived after 6 bullets.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/...ght_Cops_Planning_Cover-Up_After_Shooting.htm

2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

holy crap.

wow. that is messed up

3. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Yeah, the stuff about them dragging the body around and driving with him on the hood of the cop car is just sickening.

4. Fatty FatBastard

They need to be charged with attempted murder. Nothing less.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Hypothetically, if I am in my room with a gun and I walk in on this situation, witness a family member being shot, you better believe I am shooting both officers with the intent to kill. Of all the crazy cop stories this one seems to make the most sense, I could see that mistake maybe happening, but to drag him around like that. Hopefully when they throw those punks in jail they make it clear to the other felons that those two are cops.

6. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

well the guy just won the lottery... 7 figure lawsuit for sure. but man was it painful and no amount of money can replace the trauma.

7. astros148

astros148 Member

i hate all cops

8. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Inexplicable police incompetence. Sadly, this problem run rampant in the police system.

9. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

If there is ever a day in the future, where America is looking at utter reality of anarchy, this incident (and others like it) will be the one of main reasons...why it started in the first place?

Along with the bailouts, the unemployment numbers, massive spending habits (Debt), and loss of essential liberties, possibly?

10. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

**** cops.
    :mad:

And I agree with the fatty. Attempted murder.

11. Landlord Landry

there is no way anyone will ever convince me that being shot 6 times is an "accident".

12. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

If 911 hadn't recorded their plans, they probably would have gotten away with it. It makes you wonder if they have covered up before for something else but never got caught.

13. astros148

astros148 Member

14. astros148

astros148 Member

they did get away with it

15. tmoney1101

16. astros148

astros148 Member

yes they might get a lawsuit in terms of money, but the cops wont face any jail time

17. tmoney1101

If he died, I think it would have been a different story. Either way, they deserve to get paid.

18. astros148

astros148 Member

wow lmao. do you not get hte point? money isnt the issue. Cops abused there power and dragged a dying man by his leg. They deserve to be thrown in jail and raped in jail by guys.

ITs not like there going pay out of there pockets, its tax payers money

19. tmoney1101

I get the point, believe me. There has already been a verdict, from a criminal standpoint. If he's going to be in pain his entire life, than he deserves compensation, don't forget, the cops work for the tax payers. The cops deserve to be punished, and that is the point, but if they let them off, what more can you do about it now?

20. astros148

astros148 Member

they will be left off, n its ****ing bull****. this country needs a revolution. too much **** has been building up in this country