1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cookies! Drunken Negro Heads

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Jan 23, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0LHi87pv9SGdL0GI"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0LHi87pv9SGdL0GI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

tasty :rolleyes:

Rocket River
    Indeed . . . SHAME SHAME SHAME

2. cson

cson Contributing Member

I didn't even make it past 40 seconds in. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but why would you even share this?

3. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Maybe we can ask basso to scout it out for us. I assume they're off the menu now.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

his right to be an idiot i support.

people's right to spit on him and his shop when he does so, i support even more.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Because it is out there
    and
    People like to tell me . . it is not out there
    and
    that 'we' are just being 'sensative' and 'paranoid'

Rocket River

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I think it's a good sign that these cookies are considered outrageous enough to make them newsworthy. More and more of this crap gets pushed to the fringe with each passing generation.

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

why wouldn't you want it to be shared? just because it bothers you a bit? i could care less if this guy wants to be a jerk. it's his business that he is going to destroy so like he was saying "he will get his" lol.

8. zantabak1111

zantabak1111 Member

i mean its gonna hurt him customers but he's no dummy he probably knows his demographic is probably wealthy white people who probably as bad as it is found it funny and bought them. No guy is going to tarnish his business over a dumb cookie, it was a good media ploy and it got him mentioned on the news......ever hear bad publicity is still publicity

9. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

oh noes! a white woman was offended. :mad:

10. MadMax

I heartily disagree. If I shopped at a bakery and saw this sort of thing...there's no way I'd go back. And if only 10% of his regular customers do the same, that's a big hit in a business where margins are razor thin.

11. MadMax

I'm white and I find it offensive. I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to make a total ass of himself.

12. fmullegun

I was talking about how they had a white girl saying how terrible it is.

I think the real lesson to be learned here is that French people are total bastards.

13. MadMax

ok, i guess i just don't understand why that's surprising.

14. fmullegun

Because thats not really news worthy to me. I mean seriously if it was drunken white lady cookie heads I get it but why is she on the news clip?

15. MadMax

They sampled opinion because when they interviewed the baker, he said he had asked people before and they were ok with it. I suppose, like me, the reporter found that unbelievable....so he went to ask people, too, with cookie in hand, how they felt about it. It was absolutely pertinent to the comments made by the baker.

But it sounds as if you're saying that because she's not black she can't really be offended by this. And if that's how you feel, that's fine...but don't assume that because you feel that way that others can't be offended by it because they're white.

16. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Yeah, I mean why would they want to interview the person who alerted them to the story? :rolleyes:

17. MadMax

arguing to argue is all.

18. u851662

u851662 Contributing Member

Good find RR. And yes it does prove a point that racism is still there. While I think the majority of the working class does not share his views. Hopefully the idiot is sterile and doesnt have influence over any kids in his family or other to pass the nonsense down to.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Plus it adds Authenticity and Confirmation
    otherwise. . .folx will just say
    They are just Black people being paranoid and oversensative

Rocket River

20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Gotta keep that white guilt going. We can't have people thinking that since we have a half black president, racism is gone!

:rolleyes: