1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Controversial) Silas chooses KPJ over Green to end game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Nov 6, 2021.

?

What would YOU, yes YOU have done?

1. PLAYED BOTH

66 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. BENCHED GREEN

21 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. BENCHED KPJ

35 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. BENCHED BOTH

25 vote(s)
    17.0%
  1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

WTF does a clip from Rockets social media have to do with anything I said.

Do you think he had the last say on how they posed or that him posing like that means anything with how team dynamics are?

Anybody knocking KPJ for that pick is looking for something to knock him on.

Nobody thought KPJ Wood and Tate were so kind of Big 3 that's ridiculous.

D-rock likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't understand the issue here. Both sucked balls that game and KPJ has the tenure. That's why he chose KPJ over Green for a close game.

3. Fantasma Negro

Silas needs to sack up and tell John Wall play or get the **** out the building, KPJ should be coming off the bench

4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

So your gripe is me saying posing? Ok he was featured ... I never was a KPJ fan so I don't look for anything to knock him.. In fact I don't recall saying a word about the dude in a negative light until this thread... I ain't into keypad thuggin so I'll leave it at that...

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So why do have an issue with him because the TEAM chose to feature him?

Seems like a silly gripe.

D-rock likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

'Sir Wall John, please take your belongings and skedaddle to the next town.'

7. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I have a problem with the Rockets organization not being real with him.. He's not a starting caliber PG in any sense... My silly gripe is it'll do more harm than good in the near future if you continue to hand him the keys to the team...He's a good player but better served as a 6th man/ combo guard.. He can still play his 30+ minutes that way... Better to get him acclimated now than pulling the rug from under him in a few years

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You are way overthinking this and basing it on one pic.

On this team, it does matter if he starts it's all about gaining experience and finding out what they have.

Who should be the starting pg?

Who said he has the key to this team anyway?

9. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

He has the keys... Either you're denying what you're seeing or you haven't been watching ... I like the dude .. I just don't wanna see a report on him griping or not being a good teammate in the near future when they make the move.. Because it's coming

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nobody has keys to anything and you have no idea what moves are coming and that pic has no bearing on anything which is the actual point.

You are projecting a lot.

What do you think is coming?

11. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I mean damn this is a fan forum full of projections, opinions, and gut feelings... If I had the info you needed , I doubt I'd be engaging with you via CFs... My gut feeling is KPJ will be 6th man in a few seasons or he'll be on another team... He'll be more valuable as a 6th man on this team in the future.. Maybe not now because we're rebuilding from scratch .. But my point is again, make the move sooner than later... Don't lie to the kid!..

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Who is lying to anybody?

You have no idea what they are telling and what does him starting now have anything to do with what he might become?

Even if he becomes a 6th man him starting on this team can only help him, I will say again who should be startu=ing over him currently.

Like I said before you are projecting and talking in absolutes when you have no idea what he will become, yes you can have an opinion but you are stating things in absolutes.

Why don't you take your own advice its your opinion that they are lying to him.

13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Didn't know saying " my gut feeling" or IMO equal absolutes... I learn something new everyday... on the contrary , you shouldn't be on a opinion based fan forum replying to every comment "How do you know"? ... Just sayin... This was cool banter tho.. Respect!

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So what are you basing your opinion on that they are somehow lying to KPJ?

At no point did you say it was just an opinion so excuse me for thinking you were speaking in absolutes.

And all this because he was out front on a pic, really?

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

The correct decision tonight, KPJ with a legitimately solid game, Green made me puke out my ass.

Bobbythegreat likes this.