1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CONSPIRACY THEORIES: What is one conspiracy theory you believe?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Apr 11, 2020.

1. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Deckard, malakas and Two Sandwiches like this.
  2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

oswald didnt act alone.

i saw alex jones at a judas priest concert in austin a few years ago and called him bill hicks. he got pissed and looked like he wanted to punch me.

a couple months later there was a short article in texas monthly about that conspiracy. the timing of it was odd...it made me wonder if alex was friends with a writer at texas monthly and they got to talking about me calling him bill hicks and thats what promted the article.

its crazy how much they look alike. and although their politics are very different, there are definitely similarities in their delivery.

there is a podcast called behind the bastards and they did a 3 parter on alex...its hilarious and definitely worth a listen. and if you like that then check out their 2 parter on steven segal. possibly my all-time favorite podcast episode anywhere. he is such a piece of ****.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-da...egendary-long-dead-texas-comedian-bill-hicks/

[​IMG]

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

login to the WEF website and see just how many hundreds of pages deep the coronavirus links go

4. Buck Turgidson

Here's the video that started it...the proof is IRREFUTABLE

VooDooPope likes this.
  5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The most realistic one is that Hitler didn’t die in that bunker. Too much evidence that the Nazis all fled and lives long lives in Central America and some other European countries that backed them. It’s kind of sad too. The man embodied pure evil and deserved much worse than either suicide or a cushiony retirement in Argentina.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

There was a conspiracy for months to lie to nearly a billion people between America and Europe about the effectiveness of masks for the general public.

"Wearing mask doesn't work unless you are already sick" ... and a quarter of the time this message was followed up by a gem that the gives up the whole damn lie "Please don't buy them our healthcare workers need them to protect themselves".

I'm all for promoting that 2nd point, but the fact that there was a giant media agenda to lie people into not using masks was unreal, like there isn't enough distrust in government, the mainstream media, doctors and scientist already.

They really could have just given a more nuanced statement from the get-go. "Masks are effective but we have a shortage, and the need for them amongst medical workers is much greater than the general public, please be thoughtful." but instead, nah **** it lets lie to everybody, ****ing idiots won't notice.

gatsby, fallenphoenix, elrond and 5 others like this.
  8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Definitely not a theory. There was a conspiracy led and funded by General Motors, soon joined by others who made money off of buses and the automobile, like the tire and chemical industries, to name just a couple, to destroy what is now called light rail throughout the country. The link you provided is a 50 minute documentary produced in 1996, for those not familiar with it, that outlines in great detail exactly what General Motors did.

How they deliberately purchased a city’s system, secretly by using a bus company as a front, one they funded, and then ruined highly developed, successful streetcar systems from LA to Philadelphia. Yes, and Houston as well. They cut back on service, began closing lines, stopped the upkeep of the rails and the streetcars, and then they would announce that “the city’s obsolete streetcar system is falling apart. The only reasonable thing to do is tear out the rails, tear down the overhead electric lines that power them, get rid of the streetcars, and replace it all with buses, freeing up the roads for what America wants, the automobile.”

My late mother grew up in Woodland Heights and remembered very well riding to downtown Houston on the streetcar with my grandmother to go shopping and eat lunch. Streetcar lines were all over the city. They were quiet, comfortable, didn’t pollute, and were much preferred to using an automobile if a streetcar could take you where you wanted to go. A line that would eventually get you to Galveston was torn out to build the Gulf Freeway.

I knew about this before the film was made, @donkeypunch, and really appreciate you posting the link to it. I just watched it again for the first time in many years. It still makes me angry to think about it. Streetcar systems heavily used in all our major cities that would cost hundreds of billions of dollars to build today. Deliberately destroyed so that huge corporations like General Motors could make a buck. Neighborhoods destroyed, cities polluted so bad that it made people sick. What was a short trip by light rail turned into hours in bumper to bumper traffic. Outrageous.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Easter Bunny, german Nazi, it happened.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

Drive-by Easter Bunny in South Compton.

11. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Flu Vaccine.

While I believe in most vaccines, the flu shot is a total money grab by doctors and pharmaceuticals. When my kids turned working age, they worked at a retirement community and had to get a flu shot every year. And every year within 36 hours of getting the shot, they would have flu-like symptoms. I know it's a "dead" virus they inject you with but it's useless with 0 proof that it's effective

My wife and I on the other hand, never get it and haven't had the flu in decades.

Lurch likes this.
  12. dobro1229

If it was a truly effective vaccine you shouldn’t need it every year. That’s an admission that there’s either too many strains or that it mutates too often to truly vaccinate for it. So yeah it probably is a cash grab.

I used to never get it and never get the flu. However I did get it back in October and while the Flu wasn’t that bad, it led to pneumonia which was a nightmare I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

I’ll now get my flu shot every year just to take a chance at avoiding that nightmare again.

13. dobro1229

I thought the same but knew it was in good faith to protect those supplies for people who need it.

Also China mandates everyone where one mostly for removing the stigma. You wear a mask to protect everyone else from YOUR germs. You don’t necessarily wear on to keep yourself from getting sick. But yes I’m sure wearing one could save your butt if let’s say someone sick breathes out the particles in your airspace, and you only get it in your mouth area, not in your eyes or ears. Then you are lucky to take the mask off afterwards in a clean way, dispose, and clean your hands/face enough to destroy the remainder of the germs.

Basically... wear it if you got it, but don’t hoard.

plutoblue11 and Blatz like this.
  14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Aliens brother
    Ancient aliens

15. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I've read Case Closed, but I still believe Oswald did not act alone.

adoo, plutoblue11 and Ubiquitin like this.
  16. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

And 5G causes COVID19?

plutoblue11 and Ubiquitin like this.
  17. body slam

body slam Member

The Montreal Screwjob was a work

Roswell, aliens

SuraGotMadHops likes this.
  18. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Hear me out. Les was really close with the Asian market. Tilman seems to have a much different aura/philosophy/personality than Les. So on top of selling the team because he’s getting old; he wants to stick it to Tilman. Thus, he talks Morey into tweeting out that Hong Kong tweet AND has the Wuhan region release Covid so the league is forced to shut down and Tilman is forced to sell the team at a loss. Maybe Les swoops back in and re-buys or maybe he’s buddies with Michael Dell; who knows.

Anyway I don’t believe any of this whatsoever. But it’s a random thought I had last night

19. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

China isn’t really lying (at least in a material way) about their Covid 19 numbers. They have a vaccine, they dole it out to the chosen ones, and they are just sitting around, and waiting to pounce after the other world powers are decimated.

okay.....I made that one up, and I only think about it late at night after a few quarantine cocktails.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  20. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Read Reclaiming History by Bugliosi, on the subject, and then get back to me.

plutoblue11 and MadMax like this.