1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conservatives thwarted by the FBI from doing conservative things in Mochigan

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 8, 2020.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

If the pressure stays on, I'm sure we'll get a guy with two brain cells to rub together that will do real damage. The spate of jihadi terrorist attacks seems to have abated, but we all remember when we were getting attacks on the regular. There were FBI busts of dumb jihadis trying to buy bombs from moles. But there were also clever attacks that caused deaths. When there is a community and an ideology that foments terrorist activity, maybe the dumb ones go first but there will be smart ones who will manage to conspire without getting caught and will pick a target that isn't protected. We've had some already though they tend to be lone wolf operators. I suppose the first thing a smart terrorist realizes is that conspiring with others is a great way to get caught.

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know people who I'm worried about. Guys who say stuff like "my guns are dusty and unloaded but they won't be for long."

B-Bob, RayRay10, Blatz and 4 others like this.
  3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Don't give The Donald any ideas.

"Hmmmmnnn....let's get some of our 'The Blacks for Trump'.....Call up Michael the Black Man." (real person, look it up, that bearded nut job they place in the crowd behind Trump) Get him to pose as Antifa and kidnap Abbott."

#183 ROXTXIA, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

And William Barr would barely address the media over it.

B-Bob, RayRay10, Blatz and 2 others like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

These guys are really digging for something, anything to show they’re campaigning.

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

But have I mentioned antifa and black lives matters lately?

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s obvious why these right wing domestic terrorists targeted Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, and Ralph Northam, the Governor of Virginia

What signal will he give the right wing nutcases he told to stand by or to go and watch the polls? The FBI will need to be on the top of their game to thwart any possible acts of terrorism, because we all know these domestic terrorists are plotting and planning to do something between now and election day. The polls could be a dangerous place.

I’m glad the FBI stopped that right wing domestic terrorist back in March who was plotting to blow up a hospital. How many people could he have killed?

9. MystikArkitect

Saw a nut job today at the HCC in an old beater with Trump plastered all over his car. Kept driving back and forth checking for God knows what.

B-Bob, IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  10. NewRoxFan

11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

lol dude listen to yourself you sound nuts..
    you need a break

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not really considering that dnc officials reached that conclusion after a simulation. They are even urging Biden to not accept the results. Call them nuts before me. I am listening to what they say. These are dangerous people and they are stoking unrest.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

link TIA

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

Oh, that goofy guy, "just having some fun"...

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

16. NewRoxFan

trump war room spreading such a dangerous lie... I know expecting the republican party to speak out against this is pointless, but at some point a law enforcement agency has to step in and stop this...

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, I think all those people at the rally are exactly what I said. If Trump's DOJ attempted to 'lock her up' they would not bat an eye, some of them would cheer it on and celebrate it.

There is a YUUUUUGE difference between a protest of people chanting things and people at a rally held by the president chanting things. If you don't know this difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, what did Whitmer do that's illegal and deserves imprisonment?

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Why isn't Hillary locked up? She been roaming free with her Joker smile for nearly four years.

The Injustice!!

These dipshits complain about do nothing politicians and this gasbag can't even do what he riles his rubes up into chanting

RayRay10, mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

from the domestic terrorist who was planning to assassinate Joe Biden

After his arrest, Treisman was interviewed by Kannapolis police and investigators from the Joint Terrorism Task Forces. He allegedly told them that he has an interest in terrorist incidents and mass shootings and that he had lost friends over jokes he had made about mass shootings and the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

U see why it’s imperative to keep an eye out on people when they talk crazy?

normal people don’t joke about mass shootings

normal people don’t talk about a civil war or race war, or make comments about how they’re ready to take action like we see a bunch of right wingers doing

vlaurelio and RayRay10 like this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member