1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Connecting the Trump-Russia Dots

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

My source says Donny took a meeting with a Russian agent to get dirt on Clinton. Is my source good enough?

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  2. adoo

adoo Member

concerning the two most recent bombshells
    • WSJ reporting that Fredo Trump, along w Manafort and Jared Kushner, met w Russian lawyer, who is connected to Kremlin,
    • NYT reporting that , B4 that meeting, Fredo Trump had received an email w the info that Russians have dirt of Hillary,
    could it be that the info was leaked by the WH, the Kusher faction, to shine the spotlight on Fredo, and away from Jared ???

Fredo is taking one for the family.

Yung-T and B-Bob like this.
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The last 6 months have taught us - to assume these idiots have an elaborate master plan and the competence to implement is always to assume too much.

Yung-T and B-Bob like this.
  5. adoo

adoo Member

there is no master plan, this is but an attempt to bandage the drip-drip-drip

6. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is this another meeting that Jared Kushner "forgot" to mention on his top-secret security clearance forms? These dang Russians are so forgettable!

I'm disappointed so many of my fellow Americans, with whom I disagree politically but would never wish harm upon, have sold their political souls to these charlatans. We didn't elect Ivanka to sit in at the G20; we didn't elect Jared Kushner to "solve" the Middle East or affect policy when the Qataris denied his family's request for $500 million. You supported a family of stupider Gaddaffis with tackier tastes.

Conservatives may have once had an interesting idea to elect an "outsider" or a "businessman" who was genuinely interested in rising above the morass in Washington. You do realize that aspiration is now gone, right? All because none of you had the courage to stop this carnival barker whose only business sense was rooted in his own vanity. If you had any intellectual honesty, you'd admit that four years of Hillary Clinton would not have substantially ruined your lives or diminished America's standing in the world. I'm totally willing to say the same thing about John Kasich and, gulp, even Ted Cruz. But Donald Trump? You sold all of us out while these bit-rate Medicis hollow out our reputation from the inside.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Kush is a government employee. Hell no he's not behind the leak. He's the one with the SF87 document that he signed and the one who has given statements under oath.

Although Fredo will soon be under oath.

However it wouldn't surprise me if this leak did come from the White House. Someone that knew he had to amend his SF87 and had to add Fredo's name to the doc because there was an email sent to the Trump campaign that has his name on it.

Basically logic tells me that the leak comes from someone who knows about the email. That would have to be someone close. Either in the WH or formerly with the Campaign and someone who knows about the docs getting amended.

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

#908 dandorotik, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Where there is fire there is fire.

I wonder when the right wingers will finally take their head out of the sand and come to grips with the fact that there is now admissions from the Trump family they knew that they met with a proxy of the Kremlin, that Russia was trying to help Trump win, and that they had damaging info on Clinton. If this isn't collusion I am not sure there is a such thing as collusion.

Lock them up!

#909 Sweet Lou 4 2, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Yung-T and Jayzers_100 like this.
  10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You have already seen a typical reply on here. Something about only sources about an unseen email. blah blah blah

If the emails come out next week there will be some other excuse. I was not a Clinton supporter and did not want her elected. It still blows my mind that people think/thought it was a good idea for another president from the same family. George W Bush should have never been elected.

In saying that I was a Obama supporter for the most part. If these same exact things came out, perhaps after he was elected for his first or second term I would have not tried to make zero excuses for him. Would have wanted an investigation and would want him gone along with anyone else that did something that was wrong.

I do not understand how people can let a political party cloud their mind to this extent. There needs to be two more legit parties in this country, more then ever right now. Between what the DNC did to Bernie. And between what I was writing about in the prior paragraph. Which is people can not even admit to themselves how absolutely horrible Trump is because there is only one other legitimate party besides republicans, and they can not get past social issues they disagree with on democrats that they ignore the disaster that is Trump. There needs to be someone/something that can check these two parties. The money has taken over both to their core.

Yung-T likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People just want their side to win. These guys will believe anything before they admit Trump is a crook. They would love Nixon that's for sure.

Yung-T likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Trump supporters excuses:
    1. Its (collusion) not a crime.
    2. It was a Democrat/Hillary/Deep State setup
    3. Hillary was/is/would be worse
    4. But the emails (oops, can't say email anymore)

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Actually conspiracy is a crime and accepting campaign donations from a foreign entity is a crime. We know the latter happened for sure if Mueller and the grand jury find that what was being offered to Fredo was a perceived asset which we know it was. It doesn't have to be money to be a donation

Regardless we are at the point now where the right will be told that "the statute (they won't use the word crime) isn't that bad", and will use references of this happening in the past where campaigns didn't get prosecuted.

Either way will be interesting to see what the response will be because last night the right wing talking heads had yet to devise a talking point to argue against.

14. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

After throwing darts at a board for six months (Donald Trump, Carter Page, Michael Flynn, Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort), something has managed to pierce the board. Whether this sticks remains to be seen, but it doesn't exactly look like it will.

15. mtbrays

Supporting Member

This post brought to you by Concerned Goalpost Movers of America: when you need a goalpost moved, call the professionals.

16. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Top **** post of 7/11. Never forget.

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

They've got their **** mounted to a bunch of segues at this point. LOL.

19. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Will Trump pardon Flynn, jr, etc if they are found guilty?

20. mtbrays

Supporting Member

NYT has the email: