1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Congratulations Tracy McGrady!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zboy, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Back spasms hurt!
    I need a stretcher! Oh no wait, nevermind, I'll just go ahead and kick ass instead.
    [​IMG]

2. theeast

theeast Member

he's still a virgan...in this case

3. kikimama

kikimama Member

Sometimes I feel as if people love to insult T-Mac because they are losers in real life. Why would you take the time to create a thread about insulting T-Mac, who has nothing to do with anything today. Many people here call T-Mac a loser but look at yourselves and ask yourself why you would post something so negative on this most wonderful night. T-Mac may not get out of the first round but he's above all these posters who have nothing really to add but hate.

4. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Come on, you didn't at least chuckle when you saw the thread? I kind of groaned and laughed at the same time, but some of Zboy's zingers later on in the thread genuinely made me crack up.

5. arubato

arubato Member

I really hope this playoff victory can somewhat motivate T-Mac..

6. fmp087

fmp087 Member

Just enjoy the win, we're finally in the second round. This is unnecessary.

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

TMac is a proven pouter, not a warrior. He doesn't take things in stride, he tries too hard, talks too much, and in the end always lets himself and everyone else down. Nope, I don't think he'll change. He'll probably have some great things to say to the media over the summer, though.

8. Christopher

Christopher Member

We couldnt have got this far without T Mac.

Oh, hold on..... :D

9. RocketTempo

RocketTempo Contributing Member

I kept asking myself this question, what would the result be like for the season if the Buck's rim didn't block Tracy's dunk back then? Could anyone guess it for me?

10. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I'll admit I laughed my ass of when I read this thread title...

but i will say I don't really get the Mcgrady hate... he led us to a 22 game win streak last season and picked up the slack for yao ming 2 years in a row when he went down.

yeah he didn't handle the whole injury thing right, but at least he wasn't faking it. I think he's a good person he's just a bit too honest and vocal in things he probably shouldn't say.

there's no doubt if he's healthy we're a SIGNIFICANTLY superior team to what we are now...

He's probably played his last game as a rocket and I don't really mind that, but he was a fantastic player.

11. tsunami

tsunami Member

I didn't see TMAC tonight. Did he show in TC ?

12. vizier

vizier Member

THE END OF T-MAC CURSE!

13. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Tracy McGrady, GTFO.

Joe Johnson, meet Yao Ming and Ron Artest.

14. GoRoxFromDC

GoRoxFromDC Member

was wondering the same thing???

just got in from drinking/celebrating all night. thanks for finally coming through RON!!! it would've been hard to fathom another unbelievable bad game from him.

see ya in stapLes!!!!

15. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

Tracy McGrady, I'll refer to him as TMac, is on of the best ball players I have ever seen.

TMac played a couple ridiculously awesome NBA playoff series for the Rockets. If not for just one horribly inaccurate call by a ref in the series against Dallas in '05 (out of bounds tip), TMac would have escaped the first round and we would have eventually played the Spurs.

Let's not give up completely on TMac people! He is really really good when healthy and interested.

1 person likes this.
  16. felix

felix Member

I don't think it is fair to say that. McGrady has contributed a lot to the team.

17. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

I feel happy for the Rockets, but feel sad for T-Mac. he is still a virgin...

18. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Plus don't forget he is the best tradeblocker and backstabber in the league.

19. Jonie

Jonie Member

better stop

20. kikimama

kikimama Member

get over yourself.

1 person likes this.