1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Congratulations to Governor Cuomo

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

for New York Democrats, party loyalty is a religion

Astrodome likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.radio.com/1010wins/news...eleases-photo-of-cuomo-kissing-latest-accuser

[​IMG]

At a virtual press conference Monday afternoon, Greece resident Sherry Vill, 55 — accompanied by her attorney, Gloria Allred — claimed Cuomo kissed her on both cheeks while he and staffers were touring her home after flooding from Lake Ontario damaged it.

"I was asked by a staffer if I would allow the governor to come into, view our damages, and I agreed," Vill said. "Governor Cuomo went into my house with my husband, son, along with his staff and some town officials. I came in shortly afterward, and when I walked in, I said to the governor, 'Do you think that we have to live like this?'"

"That's when the governor looked at me, approached me, took my hand, and pulled me to him," she said. "He leaned down over me and kissed my cheek. I was holding my small dog in my arms and I thought he was going to pet my dog, but instead he wedged his face between the dog and mine and kissed me on the other cheek."

“I knew I felt embarrassed and weird about his kissing me," Vill said, adding that Cuomo kissed her in "what I felt was a highly sexual manner."

At some point during their interaction, Cuomo turned to Vill and said, "You are beautiful,” Vill claimed. “I felt like he was coming on to me in my own home.”

After touring the house, Cuomo “approached me, he took my hand and said, 'Is there anything else you want?'” Vill went on to allege.

"I didn't know how to respond” she recalled. Vill then alleges Cuomo “leaned down on top of me and while still holding one of my hands, he forcibly grabbed my face with his other big hand and kissed my cheek, again in a very aggressive manner.”

“I felt like I was being manhandled, especially because he was holding my face and he was kissing my cheek again,” she said. “I could not use my other hand to stop him because he did it so quickly, and I also was holding my dog with my other hand."

After Cuomo visited her home, one of his staff members invited her to an event, Vill claimed. Vill also claimed the governor sent her “a letter and pictures.”

“The whole thing made me feel nervous,” she said, adding that she felt the governor’s actions were “highly disrespectful.”

Vill does not plan to file charges against Cuomo, Allred noted.

tinman likes this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Astrodome likes this.
  7. tinman

Supporting Member

J.R. likes this.
  8. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

master stroke by America's Governor™

"New York Legalizes Recreational mar1juana":

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/31/nyregion/cuomo-ny-legal-weed.html

excerpt:

After years of stalled attempts, New York State has legalized the use of recreational mar1juana, enacting a robust program to reinvest millions of dollars in minority communities ravaged by the decades-long war on drugs.

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo signed the cannabis legislation on Wednesday, a day after the State Legislature passed the bill following hours of debate among lawmakers in Albany.

With his signature, New York became the 15th state to legalize the recreational use of cannabis, positioning itself to quickly become one of the largest markets of legal cannabis in the nation.
    more at the link

9. Nook

Nook Member

Wanted to make sure that everyone understood the accuser wasn't 18-23 years old.... that is kind of cringe worthy for someone of Cuomo's age.... but at 33, she is good for plow town.... so to some not all sexual harassment is equal.

10. Nook

Nook Member

The issue with essentially one party states.....

11. KingCheetah

12. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Not so sure about that, NY top officials such as Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand have called for his resignation. Now the Trump cult....well, we know all about that all to well

fchowd0311 likes this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

14. tinman

Supporting Member

Dolan for governor

15. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

16. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

"Vaccine Passports Are A Serious Threat To American Civil Liberties":

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/0...a-serious-threat-to-american-civil-liberties/

excerpt:

Being forced to carry sensitive personal health information on apps is highly problematic from a privacy standpoint. New York recently launched the Excelsior Pass, the first state-administered digital health app, touting that the app is encrypted and voluntary. But can one really be sure of such a state “promise” coming from a state governor alleged to have lied about sending COVID-19 positive persons into nursing homes?
    OUCH. that one hurt :D

B-Bob likes this.
  17. KingCheetah

18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I watched the Social Network recently again and had a thought when they covered that scene of feeding a chicken some chicken and was wondering if you use banana peels as your mulch / compost around a banana tree, is that bananabalism?

19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

B-Bob likes this.
  20. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

[​IMG]

B-Bob and KingCheetah like this.