1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Congratulations to Gov DeSantis

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Gioan Baotixita

Great, I’m glad for you that your wife is an expert on Ivermectin.

2. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

3. Major

Major Member

Probably for the same reason doctors don't recommend Coke or chicken or advil to cure Covid. They probably push the thing that works and tell people not to use the stupid random thing that Youtubers and internet googlers have decided works.

207,000,000 people have had Covid. About 203,000,000 of them survived. I bet if I asked, I could find a TON of people that took some Advil while sick. Or drank Coke while sick. And then recovered. I wonder if I should assume those are cures too?

There's a reason why people do actual scientific studies instead of this nonsense.

4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

hahahahahahahahahaa! oh man, Gifford! you are unstoppable.

General Thade errrrrr @Gioan Baotixita (John the baptist really? Why not Jesus himself?) … you really need to do better. And dang please don’t burst a blood vessel being mad. Just go back to being the General. It’s ok.

AleksandarN, R0ckets03 and B-Bob like this.
  5. Gioan Baotixita

So answer this RileyBitch, if bobrek and I were to meet up in our neighborhood and I upload a video of me cursing your sissy ass out in Vietnamese. Would that do it for you or you’re still convinced I’m this general guy? You’re pathetic and you need help man.

Du ma may, ngu nhu con cu ma hoang tuon. May va thang tong thong mat tri cua may nen di xuong ham cua tui may di va thu dam lan nhau.

BTW- if you ask nicely, I may translate that for you. Can the general do this?

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

O shiet!

B-Bob likes this.
  7. Gioan Baotixita

Except that they’re actively silencing and censoring most of the doctors and scientists who dared to tell the truth about other treatments and preventions.

You honestly comparing a Nobel prize winning drug to chicken, coke or Advil? There are many countries in the world adding Ivermectin into their arsenal to combat this virus.

Come on man!

8. Gioan Baotixita

You are entertaining as hell. Even though I’ve offered several options to prove that I’m not that guy and you’re still clowning, I’m ok with it because you come at me the right way. RileyBitch and the other turds are just turds.

Would a picture of me and bobrek finally settle this thing?

Keep on trying, I’m enjoying it. Lol

9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

10. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Gioan guy is delusional and clearly sick in the head. Reminds me of generalthade but apparently “they aren’t the same guy”

sure buddy. I don’t care. The difference to me is knowing there’s 1 idiot vs 2 idiots in the world.

dookiester and AleksandarN like this.
  12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

No, but she is familiar why people are using it and it doesn't work.

You are using an Anti-Fungal to try to stop a VIRUS. That is what ANTI-VIRUS medications are for. My doesn't need to be a virus expert to know an Anti-Fungal is not going to work. You are an IDIOT. Just injection yourself with Bleach, probably will work better.

14. Gioan Baotixita

You almost got it right on the last part. The first part is this: F your mother, you stupid delusional d******d. The last part is this: you and your senile president can go down to your bunkers and masturbate each other.

Can the general do this, I ask you turds again?

15. Gioan Baotixita

Fukk you and your wife then, *******.

16. Gioan Baotixita

Let's meet up bobrek, name a place and time, my treat. I will be free the second week of September. This ought to be fun so you can tell the other turds in here that I'm not this general guy.

17. Gioan Baotixita

So if you need more proof that I'm not this general guy, bobrek will help us settle this argument.

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL.

19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Why would I want to do that?

20. Gioan Baotixita

Because you seem to think that I'm this general guy too and to help identify these turds that are populating this place. You like this place so I'm trying to make it better for you.