1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Complaint: Elon's Tesla Factory Was a White Supremacy Hellpit

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Feb 12, 2022.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes as CEO I agree that he does have that responsibility but I'm not seeing whether he directed or encouraged such practices. Musk also isn't a typical CEO and is engaged in many other projects so I'm not very clear what hand he has in operations of Tesla.

I agree he can and should do more and this is a very good opportunity for him to address a problem and score some much needed PR.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's not just the CEO of Tesla, he's the founder - and that's a big difference.

To date, he's avoided any public comment on racism within his company, so it's very unlikely he addresses it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He was an early investor of Tesla. The board granted him shares based on performance targets.

Can a privileged black billionaire of similar standing challenge him to a duel on Twitter in order to provoke a comment out of him?

Seems like the only way these days

Sweet Lou 4 2 and SamFisher like this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Their website lists him as a co-founder so regardless, he's been there nearly from the beginning. (He was the board by the way given he had majority ownership nearly from the beginning).