1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[comedy] joe wong

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by yuantian, Sep 29, 2010.

1. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gD0s7gfTotk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gD0s7gfTotk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

didn't see this posted. some of you probably already know him. girl friend just sent me today. freaking funny as ****. there are some other videos too. :grin:

2 people like this.
  2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Different enough to be satisfying, but not overwhelmingly funny. Really hope he's writing his own jokes.

3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

That was pretty funny, dude. thanks for posting.

4. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

He'll probably never have an HBO special like Chris Rock, but that was pretty clever. I could never be that funny in another language, ever.

5. Convictedstupid

This guy went to Rice apparently. Pretty funny.

6. CHI

CHI Contributing Member

saw him live last week. very polished. hilarious.

7. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

sometimes when comedians come on late night shows, you'll get token laughter from the crowd. you can really tell they were enjoying this though.

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Did someone post this here or did someone else show this to me? I don't remember, but in any case this was better:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/buSv1jjAels?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/buSv1jjAels?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2 people like this.
  9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

That was great. "omg, your building a nuclear weapon? lol, you're doing it wrong."

10. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Pretty funny, but not exactly my type of comedy.
    My favorite Asian standup is KT Tatara, Eliot Chang, Kevin Shea and a few others.

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

pretty funny. maybe slightly too much pause in between sentences.

12. SunsRocketsfan

Russell Peters still rulez

13. dragician

dragician Member

was about to post this.... this guy is really funny.

14. dragician

dragician Member

and the only person who was not having fun there was that black guy.... i guess the material is not his cup of tea.