1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Comcast Service Rep From Hell

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Slam Dunk, Jul 16, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/158720628&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

2. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

Ironically when I tried to cancel my service in San Diego by going to the store in person, they told me to call them. :confused: :p

3. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

And I was thinking about signing up in time for the next nba season. Is it worth it? Or should I wait?

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

http://www4.ballstreams.com/

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

105 Mbps download? Dang! I only get 25/5 and I pay $80 a month. F-ing ripoff for cable at Charter. Surely, there's a better deal for me out there?

I'm just trying to get answers. Why would I want to go on with what I have when I can have that?

I'm just trying to get answers...to make my internet better.

I'm just trying to get answers. Why would I not want the better deal?

I'm just trying to get answers. I'm just trying to understand. I'm just trying to get answers. I'm just trying to understand.

:)

That guy is a dorkwad!

1 person likes this.
  7. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

You should follow Xerobull's advice. I cancelled Comcast and don't intend on going back. I'll get my Rockets fix through BallStreams.

8. joesr

joesr Member

I love where he says, "Am I getting punk'd?"

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member