1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Collier is Sabonis w/o the passing skills

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Onepaks, Jul 3, 2000.

1. Onepaks

Onepaks Member

I thinks that Collier is a younger, slightly athletic version of Sabonis without the passing skills. I dont know if this is good or bad. I understand the trade. Pryzabilla is worth nothing. Cato is better. But why in the first place they pick Pryzabill and traded him to Bucks for Collier and a pick. Why didn't they just take Moiso. Did they like Collier better than Moiso. I think Collier will help the Rockets but not as Moiso will. The pick we got from the Bucks is worth like 13-20 pick. That why I want them to loose Tim Thomas. If they loose him, they will not advance to the 2nd round or not even make the playoffs. But I don't want them loose too much. I still think Thomas will sign with Milwaukee

Here's my take to the FA's:

1. G. Hill- He has better chance of staying in Detroit than Duncan in San Antonio. If Pistons gets Taylor/Grant and Rose, he will stay. He will only sign with the Majics if Duncan signs and Detroit does not do anything. H
    2. Duncan- If Hills signs in Detroit, he stays with Spurs. Don't rule out Duncan in Detroit. He wont sign in any other team unless they can sign Hill.
    3. Jones- Its Miami or Orlando. Orlando makes him the 2nd option if Orlando does not get Duncan and Hill. I think if Hill signs with Orlando, Jone is gone because Duncan will sign with them and vise versa.
    4. T-Mac- Bulls or Magics. Magic will offer him if Duncan and Hill does not come. Bulls also will offer him.

ORLANDO- I think you will only see Duncan-Hill combo in whether in Detroit, Orlando or San Antonio. If theres a chance they can play together, they will. You wont see and other combo like Duncan-TMac, Hill-TMac, Duncan-Jones or Hill-Jones, etc., signed in Orlando. The Majic have the biggest chance because they have the money to land both players. If one of them (Hill and Duncan) signs with theire respected teams, the other will also do the same. If this happens, the Mcgrady and other FA's name will come up.

BULLS- They would love to see either Duncan or Hill but it wont happen. Jones, maybe. Rose, dont think so. I think they will forget about Duncan and Hill and go after Mac and O'neal. They have the money. Orlando will be too busy making ways for Duncan and Hil so they will forget about these 3. Imagine a lineup of:
    C-O'Neal(from Blazers)
    Pf-Brand
    Sf-Fizer
    Sg-TMac
    Pg- Barkley(from Blazers)

My bet is
    Duncan and Hill to Orlando.
    Jones to Miami
    TMAC to Bulls
    O'neal and Barkley to Bulls
    Rashard Lewis to Seattle
    Tim Thomas to Bucks