1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[College Football] Red Raider Arrested By DEA

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by percicles, Dec 4, 2008.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I knew it! I f-cking knew it! This explains why the Tards were so "hyped" and playing like Tony Montana when Texas rolled into Lubbock. The whole team was on freaking Bolivian marching powder. It was the only way they could beat us.

Must've run out during OU week.

You know this muthaf-cker is on the White Horse.

[​IMG]

#1 percicles, Dec 4, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. HombreDeHierro

hey maybe it will make you feel better than the lions will draft him and he will be another addition to the trophy case of trophy WRs just piling up.

3. RedRaiderRocket

Funny a Texas fan trying to rip on our school about discipline problems in the program. 39-33, Crabtree FTW!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaN_ce47MOY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaN_ce47MOY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

4. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

I see you are still feeling bitter about a lost that occurred a month ago. Maybe you need to start meditation or something. I heard it makes people less bitter.

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

#5 dandorotik, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  6. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

It seems the Raiders want to make this about Texas and deviate from the serious issue regarding their football team.

D-E-A

[​IMG]

7. RedRaiderRocket

Still talking?

[​IMG]

8. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Congratulations.

Enjoy your trip to the Cotton Bowl.

9. RedRaiderRocket

Thanks, will do. Enjoy the championship game...

10. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

I don't care who you are, that Crabtree picture is great.

I think they cleared both of the other Tech players who roomed with the guy (including Crabtree). Also, I think I heard Crabtree is coming back next year. If Bradford and McCoy also come back, the Big 12 might be just as wild next season.

11. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

I don't give a **** about college football, but UT fans are the most irritating group of whiny, arrogant, and vain douchebags I have ever heard discuss the subject.

Seriously, get over it. Nobody ****ing cares about your school.

Get a life, discover your penis, learn spanish. Do something else. Please.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Crabtree's roommate got popped with Fifty grams of coke ... someone just went tumbling down NFL draft boards.

13. wesnesked

wesnesked Contributing Member

Who? Where does it say Crabtree had anything to do this guy dealing coke?

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Seriously.

I casually pull for UT just because I was born and raised in Texas. But some of these hardcore fans are just totally out of control. So myopic. They just can’t BELIEVE they lost a game (fair and square) to Texas Tech. And now this OU BCS thing has seriously sent them over the edge. A bunch of whiny little titty-babies. I’m a little embarrassed for them.

And what is this obsession with Tech lately? I thought other schools were supposed to be obsessed with UT, not the other way around. Oh, how the mighty have fallen…

Thankfully, most of my friends who went to UT aren’t nearly as obnoxious as some on this board.

15. Happy Mac

Happy Mac Member

yawn at the ut haters. do us a favor, don't root for us casually.

16. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Yes sir, Principal Valiant!

17. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Agreed...it kills me every time, those big eyes and the pointing.

18. Happy Mac

Happy Mac Member

it's just annoying. go to columbus, if you're not a diehard osu fan, you're going to be annoyed by buckeye fans. go to alabma, if you're not a diehard crimson tide fan, you're going to be annoyed by alabama fans. go to lubbock (if you dare...oh noes! i made a red raider joke!), if you're not a diehard red raider fan, you're going to be annoyed by texas tech fans.

go to any city in the nation that has a bigger population of fans of a certain team that's doing well, you're going to find the same kind of fans. to act like ut fans have a monopoly on arrogance is dumb as it attributing the acts of a few to the entire lot. if we did that, i could just as easily call rockets fans a bunch of whiny haters based on the garm. :)

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

people get annoyed with UT fans here because there are more of them here than any other school. to act like this board is an accurate representation of the fan base as a whole is asinine. not to say that percicles isn't coming off as annoying, b/c he is.

that being said, your roommate doesn't get popped with 50 g's of blow w/o you knowing what he's up to... not to say crabtree was involved (in the dealing, at least), but to put yourself in that position is absolutely r****ded.