1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colin Cowherd hating hard on the Rockets and Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, May 19, 2015.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Must be nice to make 6 figures and be a complete idiot.

2. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

How did this guy not get suspended for saying that about John Wall

3. rocketsmetalspd

Or when he hits a 3 and taps his chest and points to the sky with his right index finger, or better yet when he screams after a big shot made.:grin:

4. binhie

binhie Member

Guys like Cowherd/Stephen A/Skip, they all get paid to voice a strong opinion one way or another. People wouldn't listed to them if they were middle of the road. It's all for entertainment not insight.

5. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Stirring the pot is bush league? Is he r****ded? Every player in the league has a celebration of some kind and fans love it

6. afk

afk Member

Did he really call it Unicorn horns?

7. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

The hate has gotten to a crazy level. Fellow rockets fans avoid basketball sports talk until the series is over. These guys aren't even talking basketball anymore they are just bashing us for beating their favorite teams. Trust me guys if you keep looking it gets worse. I just heard Radio stations call Dwight the softest big man in the league because he smiles. This is just comical! They are essentially begging us to kick their teams ass. **** all of them. Embrace the hate.

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Yes, more hate!!! Keep bringing it, I LOVE IT!!!!

Makes it that much more special for me when I say MY ROCKETS!!!

9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Listen, Mr. Cowturd needs to stfu.

10. brooksstephens

11. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

His opinion is worthless. Look no further than his constant ripping on John Wall.

He fetishizes the "old school" guys like Bird, Robertson, West, etc. and that has made him constantly bring up John Wall doing the Dougie at his first home game as some kind of knock against his character and human worth.

12. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

What else is new, this dude has a hard on for Houston in a major way. Hates on Texans, Hates on Rockets, probably hates on Astros.

He's one of THOSE guys.

13. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Stop ****ing caring what the media says.

Colin Cowherd.. Skip Bayless.. these guys are GENIUSES.

You guys are being TROLLED.

These guys stir up controversy with edgy contrarian opinions.

They get noticed.. (no one will care if someone in media talks about how he enjoys Harden's cooking gesture)

Now you have a whole bunch of people watching your show and spreading **** through social media ('look how big of an idiot cowherd is')

You laugh, but all they're doing is attracting more viewers, getting more attention, raking in more dough

14. Frodo

Frodo Contributing Member

Didn't lebron use to dance during lineup introduction or something? I bet Cowherd liked that.

15. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

I agree with the stirring hand gesture Harden does. I hate it and I always have. It makes me feel bad. I am a fan of Harden, but I just wish he wouldn't showboat so much.

Now, when he hit that big three during that great run he was having and then pumped his fists and lifted his jersey a bit, now that's what I like. THAT was uncontrollable emotion. I miss the days when players would just point up after a shot, or point to the guy who passed them the ball and got the assist.

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Colin Cowherd makes Skip Bayless look like Dick Schaap.

17. bmd

bmd Member

He actually put his hand up in the air and said "unicorn horns!!" in a (for lack of a better term) gay voice.

But I didn't know how to express that by typing words so I just put it in quotes.

18. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Has he even been doing it that much, though? Seems like he mostly reserves the cooking gesture for when he's having a really hot shooting night. Since he hasn't been shooting consistently well in the playoffs, he hasn't done the "thingy" very often.

19. MFG16

MFG16 Member

I've posted it before and I unfortunately have to post it again... "A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep."

Why do we care so much? The national media doesn't watch individual teams on a nightly basis. They basically read the sparknote version of "X" and spew crap out of their mouth based on the gist they read. Let's face it, the sparknote version is: Dwight is soft and Harden doesn't play D. Let them write a paper using sparknotes, my high school and college career tell me it wont be graded well.

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's the times we live in.
    Someone gets fired for tweeting jokes