1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[COD BOMB] Rockets have a backup plan for BIG 6 if signing Lebron fails in the summer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Mar 19, 2018.

1. amaru

amaru Member

Since last regular season.......so yea a long time ago.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. BackdoorHarden

Everyone wants to play with Ariza

LOL

clutchdabear and hakeem94 like this.
  3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

If he was injured, okay. I'm not aware he was. We don't need to win more regular season games. We won the regular season last year. Did you see a parade? I didn't. We need playoff wins and apparently Ryan couldn't get off the bench in the playoffs for D'Antoni. Again, if it was an injury, that changes things. But it really doesn't seem like coach has him in any playoff roster. It doesn't matter what he can do for us during the regular season. Same goes for everyone else on the team. We'll be a very good regular season team. I want a chip. Before the most recent playoffs I argued a lot that Ryan has value and he does. But if coach won't play him in the playoffs, well, he kind of doesn't. At least not to us.

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

1a he was injured
    1b had we not had 1st seed and were playing from 5th seed vs jazz or minny I am not sure we would be as successful...
    2 we may not even get to play gsw in the playoffs this year.. they may fell off the map or lose to lakers or jazz or may suffer injuries that would make ryan playable vs them(he was playable in rs and helped us won games vs gsw) so ryan may be very helpful vs lakers or jazz or whoever other than gsw
    3 whatever, helping us win rs games is a huge win for us because that will make load for melo cp3 harden and others easier and thus injuries less likely to happen

Zoplicone, jch1911 and Batman Jones like this.
  5. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

You had me at 1a.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. Exiled

Exiled Member

7. Nick Young
    8. Swaggy P.

7. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i'm surprised we haven't given crawford a vet min deal.

his 1-1 play is exactly what we want. he's not the shooter he once was but he can get by his man.

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. mockster

mockster Member

I’m more shocked swaggy P hasent been picked up. Every time he played rockets he was on fire.

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

is he free agent still?

10. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Really don't want Swaggy P or Crawford. Would rather give minutes to a Melton to develop or a Green who can get just as hot and isn't as big a liability on defense and/or really old.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

westbrooks fault still @J.R. @Zboy

hakeem94, Vivi and J.R. like this.
  12. Newlin

Newlin Member

[​IMG]
    Never doubt the Codman. How did he know? BIG 6 indeed.

D-rock, Deuce, Artie_Fufkin and 3 others like this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

AHAHAH!

nice one my son, nice one....