1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Coaching and comfort foods

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Oct 31, 2010.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

What? Really? I am not sure I agree with that at all....I think you have to let them fail sometimes in order to find out what succeeds.

If their confidence dies that easily they are in the wrong profession.

DD

2. worzel gummidge

AB admitted such during a previous slump. This when he returned to the bench after starting in place of an injured Rafer.

Adelman knows he needs Ish to perform right now. He's only a few games in in his NBA career.

3. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Code:
          	pos  	min  	fgm-a  	3pm-a  	ftm-a  	+/-  	off  	def  	tot  	ast  	pf  	st  	to  	bs  	ba  	pts
    S. Battier    	23:47  	0-2  	0-2  	0-0  	[COLOR=Red]-18 [/COLOR] 	0  	3  	3  	2  	1  	0  	0  	2  	0  	0
    C. Budinger     24:36  	3-10  	1-3  	0-0  	[COLOR=Red][B]+13  [/B][/COLOR]	1  	3  	4  	3  	2  	2  	0  	1  	3  	7
    Budinger in the 4th matched Battier's full game uselessness, so when Budinger went down to Battier level it was time to justify bringing him back in.

4. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Budinger is a threat to shoot, drive or pass, Shane is not.

With AB out of the lineup we desperately need that threat.

DD

5. DaFranchise03

DaFranchise03 Member

Bud was just standing around doing nothing. Battier would do the same thing on offense.

Defensively if you dont see a difference then your just a homer. Battier finds his way in a lot of plays cause he knows he has to help out.

For example (yes just one example so dont go crazy) that block Bud got was when a smaller player tried to shoot in front of him. Battier went after those bigger guys to get his block.

I agree ish should have played. Lowry was horrible. He looked lost and not in his usual game form. I just think if you were in a win now mode, Lowry and Hayes should have been replaced. If you want to work on the future then Lowry, Hill, and Bud should have been in. Learning how to win through pain and/or bad play is also important.

6. DaDakota

Supporting Member

I just think that Bud has a better chance in that situation than Shane.

If you have Shane blocking shots at the rim, you are not going to be very good anyway.

DD

7. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

TRADE INTUITION..

shane battier and chuck hayes for caron butler

Im doing this if the Mavs are willing to do this.