1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[cnnsi]Playoffs disappear from TV in China

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 28, 2008.

?

what's going on?

1. No Yao, No Yi, No NBA

62 vote(s)
    30.7%
  2. No sports shown during tragedy

63 vote(s)
    31.2%
  3. Chinese NBA fans do want to see the playoffs! angry!

17 vote(s)
    8.4%
  4. Pryuen kicked down the TV towers cause the Rockets lost again

60 vote(s)
    29.7%
  1. SevereCr1tic

SevereCr1tic Member

Alright, now back to the topic. Who's more obsessed with Sharon Stone's comment. You or me? Look, it's only you and me. Don't try to bring up other people or other issues here. Who has first mentioned Sharon Stone in this thread? Who has replied to every comment about Sharon Stone in this thread? Man up and answer these questions for me.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you keep talking about sharon stone, mr foreign minister or haley joel

[​IMG]

keep talking to the blue fairy

3. SevereCr1tic

SevereCr1tic Member

Isn't "who's more obsessed about what Sharon Stone has said" is the main theme of our discussion? You have been trying to divert it and I have been trying to bring you back to the course. Now please answer my questions in post #121.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i already answered your question, keep ignoring the answer, maybe the Aliens have to come to tell you that you can't bring her back.

[​IMG]