1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Nov 7, 2018.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

His behavior was completely unacceptable. Good riddance, you jerk.

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House

CNN's Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta's press pass to access the White House was suspended "until further notice" Wednesday, hours after he engaged in a contentious back-and-forth with President Trump.

Acosta tweeted: "I've just been denied entrance to the WH. Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit."

Press secretary Sarah Sanders confirmed Acosta's tweet in a statement, claiming the suspension of his press credentials stemmed from his "placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern." She called the behavior "absolutely unacceptable."

Falcons Talon likes this.
  2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

lol. what a bunch of snowflakes. trump likes to pretend hes this big tough guy but he cant even handle the press asking him questions.

i also heard today that chief of staff kelly was the one who told sessions he was fired. trump is too much of a p***y to fire someone himself. has mr. "youre fired" actually fired anyone to their face or does he always have others do it?

Eric Riley, edwardc, DaDakota and 2 others like this.
  3. mick fry

mick fry Member

Believe women unless she is trying to do her job and take the mic from your pathetic fake news ass.

Dark Rhino and Downtown Sniper like this.
  4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

How can there be so much cringeworthy, face-palming content in such a small post.

5. dmoneybangbang

Huh? Stop acting like a snowflake. Trump got scared and ordered for Acosta's mic to be taken away. The dude is Charmin soft.

Eric Riley, edwardc and adoo like this.
  6. dmoneybangbang

Why is Trump scared to honestly answer questions?

Can't edit this time. LOLOL.

Eric Riley and edwardc like this.
  7. Downtown Sniper

Haha, don't be so quick to think you're funny bruh when I literally just replied to your other post. LOLOL

I think Trump is scared to honestly answer questions because he had years of learning experience from Obama doing the same thing, thinking it must be the norm for Presidents, and saw Obama get away with it for years.

8. Newlin

Newlin Member

So, a reporter gets a suspension for touching a woman, and Trump grabs p***y and gets to be president of the United States. I saw what Acosta did. He didn't even come close to the vagina.

Eric Riley and AroundTheWorld like this.
  9. dmoneybangbang

Because Obama has acted like Trump during the press conferences.... complete lack of class by Trump.

10. mick fry

mick fry Member

Scared? He told the punk to stand down and stop being a b**** but of course Acosta went full libtard.

11. Downtown Sniper

I'll take a politically incorrect SOB who gets results over someone who was so woefully bad he made up for it by being politically correct and talking his way around things.

I mean, on top of that I'd 100% prefer the guy who hasn't given money to known terrorists before.

And going by your Obama-esque woeful response to that last post, it seems you've turned your head to that. Or maybe because CNN never reported it you must believe it's not true.

It's people like you that are making it another 6 years of Trump, and you don't even realise.

The silent majority do not want a repeat of Obama.

So while you keep wearing a p***y hat and crying in the streets screaming rape because someone didn't give you fries with your burger, a red wave will continue to come crashing down.

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

its been 2 years and Obama still triggers you LOL

You must live a depressing existence.

Eric Riley likes this.
  13. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Or maybe you can try not being such a puss? Seriously, did you even watch the video?
    It's a joke that the "incident" with the intern would be used as an excuse. Grow up -- argue **** on the merits, this place is more fun without parrots repeating party lines. Don't use others actions as an excuse for your own like @Downtown Sniper. Grow up, Peter Pan! Count Chocula!
    --
    Jim Acosta absolutely deserves to have his press pass be temporarily suspended. He was extremely disrespectful in that press conference to the President of the United States. He was out of line and the office deserves a higher respect than what he showed it.

Eric Riley and DudeWah like this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Let's be honest, I would give that woman anything she wanted. Acosta will not be missed.

BruceAndre and Dark Rhino like this.
  15. Downtown Sniper

It's not triggering, it's pure unadulterated hatred.

Why don't you actually read up on some of the stuff Obama has done, instead of keeping your blinders on?

Over time more people will thankfully do that, and rightfully so Obama will eventually be seen for what he was.

No triggering though, because every time I feel like I'm getting triggered I just go and see what Trump accomplished that day and laugh my ass off that there's people who hate him for no other reason than because they're told to.

I like to call him Teflon Don, you know why? Because everything the media continues to try to stick on him, fails. Slides right off him. Do you know why that is? Think long and hard as to why that is.

Here's a hint, it's the same reason why you've never once heard the name Ford after Kavanaugh was sworn in.

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

I’m a puss for calling out that hack for publicly embarrassing himself, the president and most of all the poor intern.

17. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

He never touched her.

quikkag likes this.
  18. dmoneybangbang

What about the corruption?

Are we talking about Obama giving Iran their own money back? Or we talking about the person who is under investigation with obstructing justice in accusations of collusion with the Russians. Frankly, you seem like the kind of person to like Putin.

LOL. More flaccidness.

Calm down son, you're triggered.

Eric Riley, Rashmon and DaDakota like this.
  19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Reporters need to watch the Axios interview to see how to approach trump. All they did was call him great, then ask a question. Then when he started getting angry they’d just stroke his ego some more.

20. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

talk to Trump like you would talk to anyone. Acosta was a preening, entitled idiot who ruined every press conference by behaving like a child. I would say CNN should fire him , but CNN viewers loves this kind of behavior from Acosta.