1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CM4 restart restart-league

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Heath, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Heath

Heath Member

The restart league crashed (due to incompability from EP4 to EP5) and we are starting over again. This time we're going over the ocean and end up in South America.

Brazil
    Argentina
    Colombia
    Mexico

We also added MLS to complete every league from the Americas in CM4.

United States

In addition we have 5 euro leagues running:

Spain
    Italy
    England
    Germany
    France

The initial idea was to pick a team from a SA league, but as we added MLS that is also an option.

Puedlfor mentioned Santos, Brazil as his likely choice.
    Zac is going to take DC United.
    Cat will join in as Kansas City.
    I will most likely pick a Mexican team, Tigres.

We now need to hear from our other usual suspects what they would like to do (DV, Castor, John) before we start adding the teams. Also if anyone else wants in they could enquire about it in this thread.

Argentina and Mexico start up in June with the league kicking up in late July/early August.

Brazil and MLS start up in January but the league action doesnt start before April.

Colombia also starts up in January, but their league action is rolling already in February.

If you want information about available teams in these leagues information will be provided in here or in chat by anyone with the game.

2. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feel free to start without me. I am extrememly busy right now and it may be a week or two before I can get acclimated to a new schedule. I'll join up when I can get some time to be able to commit to it.

3. Heath

Heath Member

John wants the best Brazilian team. I'm not sure what team that would be but I guess Corinthians would do.

So that leaves you DV.

Another option all together is to wait for the upcoming CMS challenge and do a CMS challenge league. They are taking suggestions for challenges now and will vote for a winner. The challenge will start September 1st and last 4 months.

4. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I'm going to take the NY/NJ Metrostars of MLS, unless the majority wants to do the challenge, if so I'm cool with that as well.

5. Heath

Heath Member

I guess we are ready to start then. I'll just need to talk with Pued first about a couple issues.