1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Clyde the Glyde says Rockets out in 4 and thinks Francis should be traded

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

WTF?

I'm so happy the Rockets made the playoffs. It seem this city is just ready to rally around them:rolleyes:.

I can't believe how hateful some of you mofos are. You'd rather the Rocket's get trounced to expedite the removal of Francis from this team than have them be succesful now.

If your hate for Francis is stronger than your love for the Rockets, you have no right calling yourselves fans of this team. You guys are nothing but a group of mark-ass marks, trick-ass marks,
    punks, b****es, skip-skap skanks, and scallywags.

2. stra

stra Member

This thread should be locked. Funny how those who believe in this nonsense are Steve haters even the one who made this up.

Oh yeah Hakeem wears womens clothes he told me himself as I was randomly passing by :rolleyes:

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I saw Steve Francis at the airport and he said he slept with your wife.

4. Drex22

Drex22 Contributing Member

If Clyde says its so it must be so. A trade is probably needed. Or maybe Im saying this because Clyde is my hero

5. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

he may be right, but WHO CARES what Clyde said !?!?!

just because he was a great player doesn't mean hes a gopod analyst

come on - he also thought that he could be a college basketball coach and we ALL know what kind of disaster that was

at least commentators like Barkly and Kinny Smith make jokes about themsleves and each other with this craziness

tell Clyde, congradulations on the Hall of Fame - now GO AWAY - your NOT a coach, and your NOT an analyst

6. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

They actually have a beter chance making it to the second round playing the Lakers...

7. RikQuik

RikQuik Member

Not to beat a dead horse, but I also recall Hakeem and Barkley making statements about the "new guys" (aimed at Francis) not being respectful of the game and taking pointers from the old guys.

Cyde was never satisfied with Barkley on the team either. Perhaps there is a little animosity there in the mix. I don't doubt that Clyde may have tried to take Francis under his wing at some point, but SF refused. These things happen. Heck, we all remember being young, and bull headed......

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Why would Clyde try to take Francis under his wing when he wasn't even showing up at his real job at UofH.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You sure did agree with what "Clyde" said.

Be a man and stand by what you said.

As far as your bet, I'm not positive that they will win the series. Unlike you, I'm not a hater of my team and don't seem downright disgusted that they made the playoffs.

10. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Riiiight. Never mind that Clyde left the Rockets a full season before Francis joined, and was in the process of running the Houston Cougars into the ground during Francis's rookie season.

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Where was that great knowledge when he was at U of H ;)

Rocket River
    I think I need to Quota LudaCris on this one. . . . . BLOW IT OUT . . .

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I agreed w/ Clyde about the Rockets will be kicked out of the playoffs in the 1st Round, but I was surprised he said 4 and out.

I'm not a hater of this team. I just think Francis doesn't fit on this team. I'm not disgusted at all by the Rockets making the playoffs. I'm very happy they are in.

Read this post, Lobo. The Lakers are going to be some tough competition.

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You said "which will be true". How in the world is that not agreeing with what you made up Clyde saying???

:confused:

14. coma

coma Contributing Member

Enough with all this bickering, where are the pictures?

15. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

+

= Contradiction

16. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I miss him too. He had the best court vision, out of the top of his head, of any player ever.

17. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

He didn't say you were. He said it seems you are. And by your previous posts, I have to say I agree.