1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch's Thank you Card (All Posters Read)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Jul 30, 2000.

1. wattsupdogg

wattsupdogg Member

Thanks Clutch, I really needed another reason for my wife to yell at me! Your the other woman!

------------------
    Rockets For Better, For Worse......'til death do us part!

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Yeah thanks clutch (aka Francis3422) [​IMG]

------------------

3. today

today Contributing Member

I can't wait until Mango sees this thread... If he rips this thread for being in the wrong forum, we will know for sure that he has no heart. Show your love Mango!!!!!

------------------
    "You couldn't have stuck a pin up his @#! with a jackhammer. Yeah, I'd say he was pretty tight." -- Barkley on Pheonix Sun Chris Carr(...I think) after he missed a game winning free-throw.

4. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

hey thanx for keeping up the best sports fan site on the web,clutch. Its awesome, thats why i check it out everyday. Without you and the great posters and knowledgeable fans on this board the site wouldnt be what it is today. So heres a big thank you, clutch! :)

------------------

5. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Thanks for what. I waste my life away searching this site. Everyday I wake and search in hope of finding some inside scoop on my Rockets. I look for posts from Clutch, DocRocket, thacabbage, Oelipere and others. I get anxious when Popeye decides to drop out. I even wait for some new scoop from a guy who says his coworker is sleeping with one of the Rockets. I stay up late and lose sleep searching cc.net. I sneak on the site at work, I rush home from work to get on. My girlfriend broke up with me because of cc.net. Yea that’s right she sadi I wasn’t affectionate enough because everytime after sex she would want to cuddle and I just wanted to get online with cc.net… I have to face reality I am addicted and I need to join some kind of 12 step program…”Hi My name is Old Man Rock and I am a cc.net abuser.” I won’t quit though. I know it. I couldn’t handle the withdrawals. Hey I can always find another job and girlfriend.

Seriously Though… Clutch thanks for running the most awesome site around!

------------------

6. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Thanks Clutch. Who needs the newspaper, when you already know what they're going to say before it gets said. Go Clutch City!

------------------

7. Kid Rock-et

Kid Rock-et Member

This site is the best, this is what Al Gore had in mind when he invented the internet.

------------------

8. comets979899

comets979899 Member

thanks Clutch, for all you've done, doing and working on...i for one appreciate it. even if your not a big Comets fan, i appreciate your making a place for all the hoopsters to play. stay cool, if there's anything i can do for ya, just let me know.

------------------
    i need a cool signature...can i steal yours?!?!

9. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Thanks for an incredible site! I certainly enjoy it

------------------

10. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Best site on the net, man. Oh, and, by the way, I've got BYU Football season tickets. So, if you're ever interested...(just found out you were a grad). Thanks again!

------------------
    Jazzkiller

11. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

clutch, best site ever. Huge Rocket fan, and a huge clutch fan. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it.

------------------
    "Don't they get cable in Canada ?" Keith olbermann, after watching hakeem block terry catledge's shot 5 times.

12. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Clutch,

I didn't realize that you graduated from BYU.

Thanks for the website, you weirdo.

------------------
    Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning? - Dubyah in Florence, SC. 01/11/2000

13. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Same here. Clutch, thanks for making my long days worrying what the Rocket's were doing in the draft and with the trades shorter. Before, i had to look all over the net and/or rely on David Aldridge. [​IMG]

------------------
    Francis out top, 9 seconds on the clock, he gives a no look pass to Cuttino Mobley, 4 seconds left, Mobley passes to an open Langhi in the corner with 1 second left! Langhi at the buzzer.......YES!!! How Sweet It Is!!

14. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

This is the greatest damn site on the internet and the best fan-related site period.

And now a poem:
    Thank you to Clutch and Crew
    Hugs 'n Kisses, 302.

------------------
    I need a new signature.

15. Gascon

Gascon Member

A one of a kind site for a team that deserves one. Fantastic work, Clutch.

------------------
    "I'll take a Dream Shake for two, please."

16. ricealum

ricealum Contributing Member

Clutch not only put a lot of work into making the site, he works hard to keep it great. I once wrote to him to say something or other didn't look right on my browser, and he not only fixed it in a day or two, but wrote back to make sure all was well. Great product, great customer service ... too bad he's not selling anything! :->

------------------
    If you don't remember the ABA, you don't know basketball.

[This message has been edited by ricealum (edited July 31, 2000).]

17. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

In no time at all, this website has become my most frequented on the Web. I truly appreciate all the hard work and effort put into it to keep it the best.

[This message has been edited by JayZ750 (edited July 31, 2000).]

18. OT

OT Member

This site is the reason I am going to get fired from my job. Great job to everyone involved.

<MARQUEE><h3>THANKS !!!!!!!</h3></marquee>

------------------

19. PhiSlammaJamma

Many thanks for your time and effort. We love this site!

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

20. Frinkster

Frinkster Member

thank you very much Clutch, you'd be suprised to know how little of the rockets that we get up here in the UP. probably not though.

Summer home good now that it's got the internet too! time to go canuck huntin'!

------------------
    i'm on your case i'm in your face put you and your father back in place step off sucker understand don't you know that I'm The Man