1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch's makes trade for new EGO? Proof is in the picture?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Doc Rocket, Feb 4, 2013.

1. basketballholic

Pure and utter garbage. Only way Morey goes after Bynum is if Bynum is the last guy standing when the music stops and he'll take a one-year deal for low money. Morey is NOT going to invest multiple years of high salary to Bynum. You should know Morey well enough that no matter what rumors you hear, including those coming from within the organization put out there to misdirect people, that Morey is NOT, I repeat NOT going to sign Bynum for big money and multiple years.

2. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Well morey would offer a one year low money deal and then a two year team option at a slightly higher rate, giving the deal upside.

3. basketballholic

Yes...provided he struck out on Dwight and Paul and Gasol and Iggy and Millsap...and had cap dollars to burn.

4. Huricane

Huricane Contributing Member

5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Wow! They say seeing is believing,problem is
    I still don't believe. That guy weighs a good
    4benjamins! Maybe the guy got stung by a
    billion bees and he is just swollen!

6. Huricane

Huricane Contributing Member

I don't want to hijack the thread, but it does look the girls were struggling pretty hard. Plus the chair was sunk kinda deep into the sand.

Maybe we should get a poll started in the BBS Hangout.
    I would, but don't know how to post pictures.

7. thekad

thekad Member

You don't seem to understand: he has no insider info. None. At all.

The fact that deals blow up all the time is a convenient excuse that allows for anyone to BS about "insider knowledge" then pretend the the BS trade they were peddling simply didn't work out in the end, after the fact.

But keeping ****ing that chicken, buddy.

1 person likes this.
  8. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

THIS!!

9. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

damn Doc Rocket is awesome.

He is a diamond in the sea of turds that is 99.9% of all posters in the GARM.

10. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

NSFW language, but here's how I feel about you and others like you in this thread, thekad. If the guy wasn't an insider to some degree do you think that he'd be allowed to troll us the way you think he's doing? You've obviously never heard the word fluidity in your life

[​IMG]

11. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

So what you're saying is that you have no faith that Clutch hasn't already confirmed his insider status?? What gives you ANY clue as to who or what Doc Rocket is, other than the fact that you're overly aggressive about your stance, and that anybody who doesn't agree with you is clearly a moron? Nothing? That's what I thought.

1 person likes this.
  12. zaam

zaam Contributing Member

No. I think emjohn understands quite well.

His point is that even DM himself couldn't tell you what was going to happen until it actually comes to pass, and calling out Doc for BS just because the info he passes along doesn't materialize is absurd. Yet, that's the standard many here use to call him a fake. The irony is really rich – using flawed logic to call others gullible. That's the point emjohn is making.

Look, I'm not here to defend Doc's reputation; but the truth is he adds a lot to this board and a LOT of members here enjoy his posts. The least you could do is to respect their right to do that without being told they are a bunch of blind sheep.

The FACT is YOU have no way of knowing that Doc has no insider info.
    None.
    At all.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Try to keep it a little civil.

The whole thing had to do with Harden recruiting Dwight Howard. DH12 can't be a Rocket til the summer anyway; the Lakers, being the Lakers, can't imagine he'd leave. Even if the less-pressure of the Houston media market probably serves him better.

So Doc Rocket hears from people close to the team that they really believe there's a shot, a real shot, of signing DH12. DH12 even said some nice little things about the Rockets during All Star weekend (nothing earthshattering). Why not see what happens a few months from now?

1 person likes this.
  14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

What you don't understand is that if Clutch thought this guy didn't know anything, he would not allow him to act like he does.

You've been here long enough to see what happens to fake insiders who start threads for their thoughts...

Also, even if this guy has nothing, how does it hurt you to allow others to believe? I don't think Lin is going to be a superstar like some here do, but you dont see me running around telling them so.

A lesson you could learn from.

1 person likes this.
  15. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

(I think you got the point)

16. thekad

thekad Member

haha

hahahaha

dead

You guys are amazing. Seriously, endless entertainment.

17. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

(*cough!* DOUCHE! *cough!* DOUCHE!)

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You never answered the question. What makes you so confident that Clutch hasn't confirmed Doc's insider status?? Where's YOUR accountability here?

19. thekad

thekad Member

No, you guys are right.

I have no proof OP isn't a lion tamer from another galaxy, so he probably is. I mean, sure there is some evidence that he is probably a human being posting nonsense on the Internet, but things are fluid and I'm sure we'll stumble on to some proof that OP is actually an extraterrestrial Roy Horn. One of these days.

20. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Man this is getting good.......