1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Yahoo NBA Fantasy League 2010

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Da_Spark, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

I repeat, all league transactions and setting changes will appear on "Recent Transactions"! Not even the commissioner can mess with that. You're actually accussing me of cheating, twice! That trade you're mentioning isn't even veto'able, i would easily approve that.

Try wrongfully accusing me one more time and i will lock your team and we will draft your players!

I made this league for us to enjoy. This ain't even a money league. I play in 3 money leagues with a buy in of $500 to 1 grand. Why would i bother cheating here and risking my reputation on a free league? Sure i'll be competitive but NEVER accuse me of such BS! I have 3 kids and a job. I play these games online to distress so will you please stop giving me a damn headache.

2. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Don't do it K.... Just don't do it.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Again, If I am mistaken, I am sorry.

You know what, go ahead and remove it, and draft my players.

Good luck to whoever gets Stacy and Yao...

4. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Just to be fair, let me ask ya, is this your first time playing in yahoo leagues? Why on earth would you assume that your trade was veto'ed when it doesn't even appear in our league transactions (archives)? Was there even a trade pending at all? Cause if there was, i would see it on my e-mail saying that a certain trade is pending and waiting for league approval. I just checked, now and i didn't even receive any.

I've been playing this game for years now and we've never had anyone complain about something that never existed. A couple of days ago you also posted on our league message boards accusing me of approving a lopsided trade and even calling the league ?wack?, minutes later, you posted again admitting that you've read it wrong and agreed on the trade. Now you're at it again. This time accusing me of veto'ing a trade that i didn't even see pending. Seriously, what is up with you? Are you high on something or you just can't comprehend well enough to understand that we have facts and a league history board that you can look upon?

Just so you know, any leagues we join in where a commissioner attempts to rig, all members/managers will be able to see it right away and would forever be on record (in league transactions). As far as clutchfans/league managers are concerned, no one would even attempt to cheat in this league as long as i'm in charge. Again, i made this league for us to enjoy so please get your facts straightened out before you even try on accusing people.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt (for the 2nd time) for being a noob in this game. If this isn't your first year then i'd be dumbfounded as to why you're still unaware of these details. I suggest you read em transactions carefully and understand.

5. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

Guys, just drop it already. He apologized, and you cleared things up. We have enough drama in the REAL NBA.

6. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

LOL Anyway, are we trading? We need some action.

7. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

Man, I don't know. I'm with you on Warrick. I think Nash could elevate his game, but that is an uncertainty. I know what Mayo is capable of. It's a tough choice. And to compound things, I got an offer of Landry for Mayo as well.

Tough choice.

8. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

What happend to the league from last year?

Ziggy, Smeg, Moes and fade were all in their as well...

9. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

I love Landry but that Kings frontline rotation is deep. Dalembert, Thompson, Cousins.

10. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

rocketeers team, you have mostly centers and pfs too, I would have a hard time trading granger to you for anyone except d will

11. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Yeah i noticed. :(

12. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Anyone trading a PG?

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I usually played in the SLAMonline league...but i dont frequent the site very often anymore....Is there only one league here per year?

14. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

I dropped Ronnie Brewer and added Rasual Butler to my team, but he still isn't showing up on my roster. What's the deal? If I click his individual card it shows him on the Snipers, but it doesn't show him on my Team. Am I doing something wrong?

15. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Acquisitions will reflect on your lineup the next day. Click the next day on the date on top of your lineup.

16. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

Yeah I was wondering, because I actually made the move yesterday. Oh well, it will reflect on Thursday.

17. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

You'd have to consider the exact time of acquisition. It can get tricky at times.

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fact is, I got a strange email from a rejected trade, which I have never received before after all my other rejected trades. I suspected foul play, and I came on here to ask about it.

19. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Forward me the e-mail you received. And who were you trading with?

20. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Did you have a pending trade with team billmurrayonspacejam? Pending trade meaning you've both agreed upon the deal and hit the accept offer button.