1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Video: Patrick Beverley dominates Jrue Holiday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 6, 2013.

1. hbomb

hbomb Member

Lin's bound to improve his ball handling and ball-protection skills after months of playing against Bev.

Feel almost bad for Jrue...

2. RoxDaBeard

RoxDaBeard Member

Beverley looked really good this past game, but I wouldn't put so much hope and emphasis on 1 preseason game, just my opinion. All in all I think he will have a solid season. I think it's funny how people argue about who should start, there are times when Lin looks really good and there are times when Bev looks really good. Let the basketball gods sort it out and just enjoy the ride.

3. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

that dude has unbelievable quickness

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Amazing. So fun to watch someone play all out like that on the defensive end.

5. fishguy91

fishguy91 Member

6. vator

vator Contributing Member

I've been thinking the same thing. If this doesn't improve Lin's toughness and ballhandling under pressure going against this guy everyday at practice, nothing will. Beverly possibly forcing Lin to reach his full potential may ultimately be his biggest contribution to the team.

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Good for rivers cause he sucked so bad last season.

8. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

This video was posted on the front page of WSHH yesterday (ClutchFans intro included), and it currently has 631,940 views.

The legend of P-Bev is growing.

9. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

i hate worldstarhiphop, thats a disguisting website

10. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

Bev plays defense like Rafer could dribble.

I think when Bev gets on a defensive tear, we should say "he's going skip to my lou!"

11. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

WORLDSTARR!!!

12. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

I don't think everybody on this board knows the amount of work you have to put in to go 110 percent on offense & defense.

Props to P.Bev on maximizing his talent with hard work.

I especially liked the instinct on the last steal when Holiday was backing in with his left and tried to get to his right hand in front of P.Bev. Timed it perfectly and cookied him on the first bounce.

Why people are bringing up Lin aside from practicing with Beverly isn't what the video is about.