1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Tracy McGrady's Houston Return: Before, During and After

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 7, 2010.

1. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

T-Mac deserved to be booed. He quit on the team in the Toronto game--he stood at the three point line and didn't move because he was throwing a hissy fit. He screwed the organization over with his microfracture surgery because he found out his ass was going to be traded. Anyone who loves T-Cancer more than the Rockets is a TOF.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You mean he's an original Rocket?

[​IMG]

3. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

We're glad you don't live in Houston, too. Keep the idiots in Miami.

The Answer: FIRE MOREY

Stay in Miami.

#103 TheGM, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  4. topfive

topfive CF OG

[​IMG]

5. engr_alex

engr_alex Member

uh.. who was he gonna tell? RA and DM? those two who were about to ship him out to NJ for VC?

that's why he announced the surgery. he was about to get traded to NJ but he didnt want to leave houston. he made the announcement to cockblock that betrayal by RA and DM.

rocket's should be greatful, team wouldve been stuck with VC.

also, tmac told the trainer. just not RA and DM.

6. SlimJim25

SlimJim25 Member

All this t-mac booing bickering is funny...personally I can careless about T-mac..the guy had some great times with the franchise but being a former athlete I understand why fans boo...Once you QUIT on your team like he did the raptors game, you lose a lot of respect from fans, teammate or even coaches. No matter the circumstances you never quit on your team plain and simple...The drama t-mac put the fans through the last season he was here was sorta like whats playing out in washington with Albert Hanyesworth

7. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

There we go, he dogged Houston by putting himself above the team and the organization.

I love TOFs.

8. Mr. Space City

2/3 championship rings :( granted moses didn't win a ring with the rockets but he at least got us to the finals (unlike yao) and took one of the greatest nba teams of all time to 6 games

9. tinman

Supporting Member

he's an original though, drafted by the Rockets. he's not a hired gun, we watched him grow as a player and a person. that's why he's loved.

We didn't watch McGrady grow, he came in already as a superstar.

Yao is a pure Rocket.

10. Mr. Space City

eh Luther Head is a pure rocket too and i criticized him as much as anyone.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

funny.

what do you want dude? to go back in time like that nerdy dude in Heroes and try to change people's minds at Toyota Center?

Live with it, it's over, Tmac is a Piston, the people at Toyota Center last night wanted to boo him and if that shocks you, then haven't been following the Rockets very well.

The Orlando fans booed him and the Rockets fans booed him and the Toronto fans booed him. it's not shocking and he doesn't care so that means his followers shouldn't care either.

12. Mr. Space City

who said it shocked me? i dont care either way. i was too busy cheering for the rockets to care about a player not even relevent to this team anymore. shoot. i was talking about yao not mcgrady.

you seem to care about it more lol.

13. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

I don't ever remember Head camping out at the three point line in a game and refusing to play, letting his teammates go four on five.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

Yao. I like that guy, I bet people are going to cheer him when he gets back :cool:

15. Mr. Space City

i dont remember head getting 29 points 13 assist in a game 7 playoff game either.

16. Mr. Space City

i like him too. hope he can comeback to 20/10 form and lead this team somewhere further than just the 2nd round :)

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

I don't care how many points you get in a game. If you never get past the first round you're a loser. If you quit on your team and refuse to play you're a piece of ****.

18. Mr. Space City

both head and mcgrady are losers.

if you dont at least get the conference championship you're a loser imo. yao would fit that criteria as well until proven other wise

19. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

Very plain and simple, anybody who booed TMac is a dumb ass.

20. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

You are doing Head a grave disservice by comparing him to McGrady. McGrady is a piece of ****, not just a loser. What makes him a piece of **** is camping out at the three point line in the Toronto game and refusing to play. When did Head ever do anything that was remotely comparable to that?

As for Yao, at least he's been past the first round. Why has McGrady never been past the first round? Because he's a cancer on whatever team he plays on. His chances of getting anywhere in the playoffs are better now than ever because he is so broke down that he can't be a major piece of any team that he plays on and his ability to play the prima donna is reduced.