1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[ClutchFans] The Red Rowdy Experience

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 00rocketgirl, Dec 29, 2010.

1. acjeitherocket

Being a Rowdy was unbelievable..glad I got to do it 2 years ago (08-09 season). I didn't know that season was ur first 1.. rocketgirl

Keep it up!!! ROX 4 LIFE!!

2. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Dude it's not that serious......I mean at the end of the day who gives a crap if somebody is a red rowdy or not. We are all fans.......some of us sit courtside, others are rowdies, others watch the game on tv. At the end of the day it makes no difference.

3. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Man GTFO with that crap. Why are you hating?

I've met the rowdies when I went to san antonio and it was badass cheering with them. You are just mad you didn't make it in the bunch.

4. josh_is_white

josh_is_white Member

half assed fan? i have season tickets and i show up everyday 2 cheer my ass off 4 them...how is that a half ass fan

5. htownrocketman

Who gives a crap??? Well obviously Josh does! Cause he's the one hatin that he didnt make the squad... If he made it he wouldn't be downtalkin on the RR... Get it right..

6. josh_is_white

josh_is_white Member

i show up each and everyday 2 represent and i dont need a sorry ass bunch of fake fans 2 show how i get down there

7. josh_is_white

josh_is_white Member

i'm not hating on **** all i said is that they are not very loud....and u can ask around, i have found ppl that agree with me

8. htownrocketman

OK I'll stop... Just mad me a lil mad that's all.. I can hear them when I go to the games and even when I watch them on TV.. But I guess we can agree to disagree..

9. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Sure you're not.

10. rockets247

rockets247 Rookie

Josh your rowdy tryout sucked. U went around with a vuvuzela barely screaming LET'S GO ROCKETS and you wanted season tickets? HAHAHA. Second your in the nose bleeds not club seats every game. Isn't that why u wanted to be a Rowdie?

11. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

A contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility between two or more propositions. It occurs when the propositions, taken together, yield two conclusions which form the logical, usually opposite inversions of each other.

12. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

So you're a hater in its purest form? Jealousy that created hostility? and you admit to it? rocketsgirl has b**** slapped two people in two days.

13. rockets247

rockets247 Rookie

Many that work for the Rockets think differently about the Rowdies than you do, Josh. As long as Les and Daryl are happy, that's what matters.

14. gah

gah Member

He gets called out, and on top of that he is still showing weasel like behaviour.

josh_is_white I uderstand you are a true fan, but you're comming off as a bitter lad.

15. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Who cares about josh or rocketgirl. both are fans. one is a rowdy the other sits in the nose bleeds. We are all rockets fans a rowdy doesn't make u any more of a fan.......thats my point.

16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The only game I've been to I sat in the Rowdies' section and it was a great! A lot like going to a college game. Keep up the good work Rowdies!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ybbcSpZqYLQ" frameborder="0"></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hz8VuEhps58" frameborder="0"></iframe>

17. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Delete

#57 DCkid, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

People can have whatever opinion they want about the Rowdies, but the concept seems to be working overall since it's being copied by several other teams.

19. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Followed the YouTube link to another Red Rowdies video. LOL at the Asian guy's facial expressions.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xJcZMlDgBGU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xJcZMlDgBGU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

20. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

LOL BURNED! :eek: 00rocketgirl dishin' out the goods, nothing new.