1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Rockets trade Lowry, stay focused on Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 6, 2012.

1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

So what's the update on Dwight's back? Is there a timetable for his return?

2. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

a magic fan's comment ...hope it's not real

--------------quote---------------------
    TruFan, on 15 July 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

I'm hearing rumblings Dwight's back is still bad and that's the big reason NJ pulled out of the trade.. Yes not us.. They quickly signed Lopez and agreed to keep it quite about his back so Orlando doesnt get screwed. They will explore trade talks by deadline once his back has had more time.. More over I'm hearing he may need exploritorvy surgery next week to see why the pressure is still there for him.

3. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

That guy claimed he had inside information about a big announcement that the Magic would make a huge announcement about a week ago. He's a known troll.

4. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

thx for god

5. roswell raygun

These "Dwight's back" posts seem to pop up in every Howard thread. Rest assured that the Rockets will have full access to Dwight's medical information before any trade is made.
    During the Nets-Magic negotiations, the teams reportedly exchanged x-rays of Howard's back and Lopez's foot. That's how the NBA works. You can't withhold information You can't trade an injured player and hope the other team won't find out until it's too late.
    The Rockets know about Dwight's surgery and they will have a full understanding of his condition at the time of any deal.

6. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Rox already have the entire medical records.

7. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

Just getting around to this (been unable to post much recently).

I was not trying to belittle ObamaFan. Its just that his post (to which I was reponding (as opposed to his and your entire line of reasoning) was very much a "sky is falling" post that included factual inaccuracies (namely, losing HOU future first rounders) that formed one of the biggest bases for his post.

I also stated my opinion that to not make a franchise altering move for fear that it MIGHT not work out is not a healthy attitude to have.

I don't think (or at least hope) that ObamaFan took personal offense to my response. I don't think you should either. No belittlement intended for anyone.

8. role_50

role_50 Member

Respectable. Sorry if I came across wrong but too many times I see posts which suggests someone being an idiot if they're "not on board" the Morey bandwagon. I really do hope all this pans out bc its been a while since the rockets made the playoffs and tired of the wait and see next year approach for ongoing stratagies that have left some fans wondering will it ever come true.

9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

That being said, Obamafan posts way too much, with constant negativity.